Read about our lineup of the 5 highest rated 1 1/2 Inch Power DrillsWe put together a several terrific options in this rundown. We'd advise to do some extra investigation on the available Power Drills and choosing a product that meets your needs the best!
1. Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer
- (28 Points)
This Power Rotary Hammer exceeded my expectations. Wow, what an awesome Power Rotary Hammer. I recommend for expert and occasional DIYers. Very impressed with the power of this Power Rotary Hammer. Great tool for medium size jobs.
Through our investigation of the top 1 1/2 Inch Power Drills, we reviewed a number of products that are currently available. We were surprised how many premium tools there were to choose. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer by Metabo HPT.
Both professionals and beginners alike can make use of the DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT. Users will be impressed by the features this Power Rotary Hammer offers. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT is manufactured with excellent workmanship. It's no mystery why Metabo HPT has a reputation as a top Power Drill producer.
The Metabo HPT DH38YE2 is additionally a very budget-friendly Power Drill. Metabo HPT decided to price this Power Rotary Hammer at only $363.35. It's honestly incredible that Metabo HPT is able to sell these Power Rotary Hammers at that price. We looked at competing Power Drills for sale that are similar build quality and much more expensive.
The Metabo HPT DH38YE2 is top rated as well. The DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer has been rated on Amazon 28 times. Genuine end users have given the tool an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of consumers who have purchased the Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer by Metabo HPT are very satisfied.Full Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Review
Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Features & Specs
- Rotary Hammer with 1-1/2-Inch spline shank
- MOTOR: Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity
- POWER: Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete
- APPLICATION: Great for drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 14.1 lbs for less fatigue
- MODES: Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob
- LOW VIBRATION: Only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand