We put together a review of the top 5 leading 1 1/2 Inch Power Drills available nowWe put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer
- (28 Points)
This is by far the best option for me. Great addition to my Metabo HPT tools. Excellent combination of power and size. This Power Rotary Hammer is comfortable to use for long periods. Great tool to keep on the sides.
Through our investigation of the top 1 1/2 Inch Power Drills, we reviewed a number of selections that are currently available. Incredibly there were more great options than we predicted. The DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT took our vote as the best 1 1/2 Inch Power Drills available right now.
Both experts and amateurs alike can make use of the DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Power Rotary Hammer includes. This Power Rotary Hammer is a fantastic product for the work place and also for home improvement.
The Metabo HPT DH38YE2 is made with excellent design. It's no mystery why Metabo HPT has a track record as a top Power Drill producer.
The DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer by Metabo HPT is also an excellent price. This Power Rotary Hammer costs just $363.35. It's honestly remarkable that Metabo HPT is able to retail this Power Rotary Hammer at that price. We looked at competing Power Drills for sale that are similar build quality and far more expensive.
The DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT is top ranked as well. The DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer has been rated on Amazon 28 times. It boasts an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer by Metabo HPT are really satisfied.Full Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Review
Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Features & Specs
- Rotary Hammer with 1-1/2-Inch spline shank
- MOTOR: Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity
- POWER: Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete
- APPLICATION: Great for drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 14.1 lbs for less fatigue
- MODES: Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob
- LOW VIBRATION: Only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand