Right now we are comparing 10 of the leading 1 1/8 Inch Power DrillsWe put together a several terrific options in this rundown. We'd advise to do some extra investigation on the available Power Drills and choosing a product that meets your needs the best!
1. Bosch RH328VC Power Rotary Hammer
- (238 Points)
Perfect for tile and masonry drilling. Talk about getting the job done! It's excellent for drill or demolition. So far, nothing to say againsts the Power Rotary Hammer. Worked super good and powerful.
When researching the top 1 1/8 Inch Power Drills, we reviewed a number of options that are currently available. We discovered there were more terrific choices than we projected. The RH328VC by Bosch was our favorite 1 1/8 Inch Power Drills for sale right now.
The RH328VC Power Rotary Hammer by Bosch is the ideal product for both contractors and hobbyists. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Power Rotary Hammer includes. It is a fantastic product for the work place and also for home use.
The craftsmanship on the Bosch RH328VC is impressive. Bosch holds it's reputation as a top ranked Power Drill producer.
The Bosch RH328VC is additionally a very affordable Power Drill. It is priced at only $259.00. It's truly amazing that Bosch has the ability to offer these Power Rotary Hammers at that price. That price is surprisingly inexpensive considering the craftsmanship of the Power Rotary Hammer.
The RH328VC by Bosch is also top rated. The Bosch RH328VC has been reviewed on Amazon 238 times. Genuine end users have given the tool an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The Bosch RH328VC is a Power Rotary Hammer which shoppers prefer.Full Bosch RH328VC Review
Bosch RH328VC Features & Specs
- Professional rotary hammer design - features 2.4 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, with Vibration Control and three modes of operation
- Active Vibration Control in the (1) hammer mechanism and the (2) grip area - provides maximum user comfort
- Features an integral clutch, which disengages the torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up situation.Material:Metal, Plastic
- Convenient 360° auxiliary handle provides additional user control
- Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions so you can fine tune where the chisel should sit