Here's our breakdown of the top 10 highest rated 1 1/8 Inch Power Drills available to buy nowWe put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Bosch RH328VC Power Rotary Hammer
- (238 Points)
I can't wait to use it everyday. I am very happy with the performance of the Bosch RH328VC. Drilling into concrete was super easy. I can't wait to use it everyday. So far so good, no problems at all.
We explored a number of quality 1 1/8 Inch Power Drills. We were surprised how many premium options there were to pick. The one that definitely stuck out from the pack though was the RH328VC Power Rotary Hammer by Bosch.
The Bosch RH328VC Power Rotary Hammer is the perfect product for both professionals and hobbyists alike. Users will be impressed by the features this Power Rotary Hammer offers. This Power Rotary Hammer is a fantastic option for job sites and also for home use.
The craftsmanship on the RH328VC by Bosch is astounding. There's a reason why Bosch has reputation as a leading Power Drill producer.
The Bosch RH328VC Power Rotary Hammer is also a terrific deal. Bosch decided to price this Power Rotary Hammer at only $259.00. That is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Power Drills available which offer comparable build quality and far more highly priced.
This Power Rotary Hammer also has top star ratings. The Bosch RH328VC has been reviewed on Amazon 238 times. It boasts an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the users Invested in the Bosch RH328VC Power Rotary Hammer by Bosch are very satisfied.Full Bosch RH328VC Review
Bosch RH328VC Features & Specs
- Professional rotary hammer design - features 2.4 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, with Vibration Control and three modes of operation
- Active Vibration Control in the (1) hammer mechanism and the (2) grip area - provides maximum user comfort
- Features an integral clutch, which disengages the torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind-up situation.Material:Metal, Plastic
- Convenient 360° auxiliary handle provides additional user control
- Vario-Lock places the tool in neutral, allowing you to choose from 12 different positions so you can fine tune where the chisel should sit