Hunting for the top selling 18V Power Drills? This is our favorite 10We put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Makita XPH07Z Power Hammer Drill
- (392 Points)
It works great and everything I expected. I have zero regrets - this Power Hammer Drill works well. Love this drill and all its features. Makita makes great equipment, no doubt. Amazing Power Hammer Drill, super high productivity.
We researched a number of quality 18V Power Drills. There are quite a few premium products The Makita XPH07Z took our vote as the best 18V Power Drills available today.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can make use of the Makita XPH07Z. Users will be excited by the features this Power Hammer Drill includes. This Power Hammer Drill is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The Makita XPH07Z is produced with top quality craftsmanship. Makita has a reputation as a top ranked Power Drill producer.
The Makita XPH07Z is also a surprisingly budget-friendly Power Drill. It is priced at just $139.99. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons it's so popular. That price is particularly affordable keeping in mind the craftsmanship of this tool.
This Power Hammer Drill also has high ratings. The Makita XPH07Z has been reviewed on Amazon 392 times. The average user review is 4.6 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the customers who have had the opportunity to use the Makita XPH07Z Power Hammer Drill by Makita are very satisfied with the tool.Full Makita XPH07Z Review
Makita XPH07Z Features & Specs
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,090 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" long and weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of applications
- Includes: Tool with side Handle, side clip in MAKITA Retail Box. (NOT on Brown Box)