Listed here is our rundown of the 5 best rated 20 Volts Power DrillsWe put together a several terrific options in this rundown. We'd advise to do some extra investigation on the available Power Drills and choosing a product that meets your needs the best!
1. DEWALT DCD740B Power Right Angle Drill
- (615 Points)
This Power Right Angle Drill performed awesome and flawlessly. Tons of power, I love this tool. It fits everywhere I want it to. It's really powerful which is great. This is a must have for all DIYers.
We researched dozens of premium 20 Volts Power Drills. We were surprised at the number of high quality options available to choose. The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the DCD740B Power Right Angle Drill by DEWALT.
The DCD740B Power Right Angle Drill by DEWALT is the perfect option for both contractors and amateurs. Users will be excited by the features this Power Right Angle Drill includes. This tool is excellent for use on the house and on the job site.
The design on the DEWALT DCD740B is exceptional. There's a reason why DEWALT has reputation as a leading Power Drill supplier.
The DCD740B Power Right Angle Drill by DEWALT is also an excellent deal. DEWALT has priced this Power Right Angle Drill at just $103.00. The retail price is probably among the reasons it's so popular. There are other Power Drills for sale which offer similar build quality and much more highly priced.
This Power Right Angle Drill also boasts top ratings. The DCD740B Power Right Angle Drill has been rated on Amazon 615 times. Genuine users report an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Power Right Angle Drill which buyers prefer.Full DEWALT DCD740B Review
DEWALT DCD740B Features & Specs
- Dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000) rpm for increased user flexibility providing a wide range of applications
- Compact front to back length (4.0") allowing users to fit into hard to reach spaces
- Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience, allowing the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger
- 3/8" ratcheting chuck with deep hex pocket allows 2" (50 mm) hex bit to be fully inserted for getting into tight spaces.