Right now we are reviewing 1 of the best C.S. Unitec Power DrillsWe put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. C.S. Unitec DBE 200 Power Core Drill
- (6 Points)
Took less time than expected per core. This Power Core Drill does the job without issues. A great Power Core Drill at a great price. The Power Core Drill is lightweight and easy to handle. Worked more than expected.
Through our investigation of the top C.S. Unitec Power Drills, we analyzed dozens selections that are purchasable right now. We were astounded at the number of high quality tools available to choose from. The tool that really stood out from the pack though was the DBE 200 Power Core Drill by C.S. Unitec.
The DBE 200 Power Core Drill by C.S. Unitec is the optimal product choice for experts and hobbyists. Users will be impressed by the features this Power Core Drill includes. This tool is fantastic for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the DBE 200 by C.S. Unitec is impressive. It's no mystery why C.S. Unitec has a reputation as a top Power Drill producer.
The C.S. Unitec DBE 200 is additionally a very reasonably priced Power Drill. This Power Core Drill costs just $1165.00. The retail price is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Power Drills for sale that are comparable craftsmanship but are much more highly priced.
This Power Core Drill moreover has high ratings. The DBE 200 Power Core Drill has been rated on Amazon 6 times. Real end users report an average star rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. The C.S. Unitec DBE 200 is a Power Core Drill which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full C.S. Unitec DBE 200 Review
C.S. Unitec DBE 200 Features & Specs
- Best Power to Weight Ratio - Heavy-duty, light-weight core drill rig with 8" diameter hole capacity - MADE IN GERMANY
- Powerful 18 amp, 110V motor for demanding use when wet drilling in reinforced concrete, stone, asphalt, marble, ceramic, walls, floors and more
- 450 rpm load speed concrete drill with oil bath gear box and mechanical safety clutch for optimal lubrication, reduced heat and increased user safety
- Machine integrated water supply with gardena style quick connect and adjustable valve for easy use with standard garden hose. GFCI over-current cut-off protection standard
- Only 34 lbs., 31 inch aluminum column for easy mounting and deep diamond drilling without added weight