Here's our analysis of the top 1 highest rated C.S. Unitec Power Drills available nowWe put together a several terrific options in this rundown. We'd advise to do some extra investigation on the available Power Drills and choosing a product that meets your needs the best!
1. C.S. Unitec DBE 200 Power Core Drill
- (6 Points)
Made with very sturdy components. I'd buy this Power Core Drill again without second thoughts. Worked more than expected. This is the nth C.S. Unitec tool I’ve bought. A very good value for the money.
We explored dozens of premium C.S. Unitec Power Drills. We were impressed how many high quality options available to choose. The one that definitely stood out from the crowd though was the DBE 200 Power Core Drill by C.S. Unitec.
The DBE 200 Power Core Drill by C.S. Unitec is the perfect option for both contractors and hobbyists alike. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Power Core Drill includes. It is a fantastic option for the work place and also for home use.
The C.S. Unitec DBE 200 is manufactured with top quality design. It's no mystery why C.S. Unitec has a reputation as a top Power Drill manufacturer.
The C.S. Unitec DBE 200 is additionally a really reasonably priced Power Drill. C.S. Unitec decided to price this Power Core Drill at just $1165.00. It's honestly remarkable that C.S. Unitec is able to retail these Power Core Drills at the price listed. That price is particularly affordable keeping in mind the quality of this tool.
This Power Core Drill also boasts high ratings. The DBE 200 Power Core Drill has been rated on Amazon 6 times. Actual users report an average star rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. The C.S. Unitec DBE 200 is definitely a Power Core Drill that most people prefer.Full C.S. Unitec DBE 200 Review
C.S. Unitec DBE 200 Features & Specs
- Best Power to Weight Ratio - Heavy-duty, light-weight core drill rig with 8" diameter hole capacity - MADE IN GERMANY
- Powerful 18 amp, 110V motor for demanding use when wet drilling in reinforced concrete, stone, asphalt, marble, ceramic, walls, floors and more
- 450 rpm load speed concrete drill with oil bath gear box and mechanical safety clutch for optimal lubrication, reduced heat and increased user safety
- Machine integrated water supply with gardena style quick connect and adjustable valve for easy use with standard garden hose. GFCI over-current cut-off protection standard
- Only 34 lbs., 31 inch aluminum column for easy mounting and deep diamond drilling without added weight