Searching for the top rated Chicago Pneumatic Power Drills? Find out our top 3We put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Chicago Pneumatic CP717K Power Hammer Drill
- (34 Points)
I have several tools from Chicago Pneumatic already. I am pleased with how well the Chicago Pneumatic CP717K does its job. You can feel the quality and comfort. Very impressed with this Chicago Pneumatic drill. Very well made, a lot of cool features.
We explored dozens of quality Chicago Pneumatic Power Drills. Incredibly there were more great choices than we expected. The CP717K by Chicago Pneumatic took our vote as the best Chicago Pneumatic Power Drills available today.
Both experts and beginners alike can make use of the Chicago Pneumatic CP717K. This Power Hammer Drill includes lots of fantastic features. This tool is great for use on the house and also at work.
The CP717K by Chicago Pneumatic is produced with top quality craftsmanship. Chicago Pneumatic has definitely earned it's track record as a premier Power Drill manufacturer.
The Chicago Pneumatic CP717K is also a remarkably reasonably priced Power Drill. This Power Hammer Drill costs only $449.70. It's really remarkable that Chicago Pneumatic manages to sell this Power Hammer Drill at the price listed. We looked at competing Power Drills for sale that are comparable build quality but are much more highly priced.
The CP717K by Chicago Pneumatic is also top rated. The CP717K Power Hammer Drill has been reviewed on Amazon 34 times. The average rating is 4.9 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Power Hammer Drill which shoppers prefer.Full Chicago Pneumatic CP717K Review
Chicago Pneumatic CP717K Features & Specs
- Easy-to-Control Impact Hammer: Power hammer is an ideal tool for front-end work, deep cutting, and bolt riveting. Air chisel features a positive action trigger for effective control over speed.
- Powerful Power Tool: Pneumatic chisel delivers 1800 blows per minute. The Hand tool is built with maximum power for heavy-duty off-road, maintenance and locomotive applications.
- Comfortable Concrete Tool: Super-duty pistol grip hammer provides comfortable handling in repair activities. Has the ability to work with flexible operating positions.
- Heavy-Duty Applications: High power air hammer is suitable to use for front end work, king pin bushing removal, installation of bulldozer walking beams and bolt shearing.
- Portable Air Hammer Kit: Air hammer kit comes in a packed case including a CP717 hammer, a 4-piece 0.498 chisel set and a spring style retainer. Easy to transport to work sites.