We put together a breakdown of the top 6 best Close Quarters Power Drills available nowWe put together a several fantastic tools in our breakdown. It would be a good idea to perform a bit of extra investigation before you buy. This research will make sure you purchase the most suitable Power Drill for your requirements.
1. Neiko 10529A Power Right Angle Drill
- (416 Points)
Drills through wood and metal sheets like butter. Neiko's Power Right Angle Drill is the right tool for the job. Should have bought this years ago. I think this was a great purchase. Really incredible, it made me want to drill everything.
We explored dozens of top quality Close Quarters Power Drills. We were surprised at the number of quality products available to go with. The Power Drill that really stood apart from the crowd though was the 10529A Power Right Angle Drill by Neiko.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the 10529A by Neiko. This Power Right Angle Drill offers several fantastic features. This Power Right Angle Drill is a terrific option for job sites and also for home improvement.
The workmanship on the Neiko 10529A is astounding. Neiko holds it's credibility as a highly ranked Power Drill manufacturer.
The Neiko 10529A is likewise a really affordable Power Drill. This Power Right Angle Drill costs just $37.99. It's honestly incredible that Neiko is able to offer this Power Right Angle Drill at the price listed. That price is really budget friendly considering the craftsmanship of the tool.
The 10529A by Neiko is also top rated. The Neiko 10529A has been reviewed on Amazon 416 times. Actual customers have given the tool an average star rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. The Neiko 10529A is definitely a Power Right Angle Drill which most people prefer using.Full Neiko 10529A Review
Neiko 10529A Features & Specs
- 55-degree angle allows drill to reach into places other drills won't, 3/8-inch keyed bit chuck with chuck key included
- Ergonomically designed paddle trigger and pistol grip for precise drilling and RPM control; grip is slightly textured to prevent slips
- Variable speed ranges from 0 to 1400 RPM for precision drilling in tight spaces, forward/reverse switch allows easy directional changes
- Suitable for use on wood, composition materials, plastics, masonry, metal, and screws
- Power Supply: 120V ~ 60Hz, Motor Power: 3.8 Amps, ETL approved