Here is our rundown of the 6 best rated Close Quarters Power DrillsWe put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Neiko 10529A Power Right Angle Drill
- (416 Points)
Sensitive and turns on with light pressure. So far, it has lived up to the hype. I love this Power Right Angle Drill from Neiko. It took seconds to drill a hole. It feels well balanced while operating.
We analyzed dozens of high quality Close Quarters Power Drills. We were surprised at the number of premium products there were to go with. The one that really stood out from the crowd though was the 10529A Power Right Angle Drill by Neiko.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can enjoy the 10529A by Neiko. Users will be impressed by the features this Power Right Angle Drill includes. This Power Right Angle Drill is a fantastic tool for work and also for home improvement.
The design on the Neiko 10529A is astounding. Neiko has a good reputation as a top rated Power Drill manufacturer.
The Neiko 10529A is likewise a very affordable Power Drill. This Power Right Angle Drill costs just $37.99. It's really remarkable that Neiko manages to retail this Power Right Angle Drill at that price. That is very affordable factoring in the craftsmanship of this tool.
The 10529A by Neiko is top rated as well. The Neiko 10529A has been rated on Amazon 416 times. The average user review is 3.8 out of 5 stars. This is a Power Right Angle Drill which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Neiko 10529A Review
Neiko 10529A Features & Specs
- 55-degree angle allows drill to reach into places other drills won't, 3/8-inch keyed bit chuck with chuck key included
- Ergonomically designed paddle trigger and pistol grip for precise drilling and RPM control; grip is slightly textured to prevent slips
- Variable speed ranges from 0 to 1400 RPM for precision drilling in tight spaces, forward/reverse switch allows easy directional changes
- Suitable for use on wood, composition materials, plastics, masonry, metal, and screws
- Power Supply: 120V ~ 60Hz, Motor Power: 3.8 Amps, ETL approved