We put together a rundown of the top 4 leading Festool Power Drills available nowWe put together a several terrific options in this rundown. We'd advise to do some extra investigation on the available Power Drills and choosing a product that meets your needs the best!
1. Festool 564514 Power Drill
- (6 Points)
This thing is still going strong. This drill is worth every penny I paid. Very powerful, compact and light weight. It does what it is supposed to do. This replaced one which I had for 30 years.
When researching the top Festool Power Drills, we analyzed dozens options that are currently available. There are many quality tools The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Festool 564514 Power Drill.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can make use of the Festool 564514. This Power Drill offers plenty of fantastic features. It is a terrific option for work and also for home improvement.
The 564514 by Festool is manufactured with premium craftsmanship. It's no mystery why Festool has a reputation as a top Power Drill supplier.
The 564514 Power Drill by Festool is a terrific deal as well. This Power Drill costs only $300.00. It's really incredible that Festool has the ability to retail these Power Drills at the price listed. There are competing Power Drills for sale that are comparable quality but are far more pricey.
The Festool 564514 is also top rated. The Festool 564514 has been reviewed on Amazon 6 times. Actual users report an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is a Power Drill that shoppers prefer using.Full Festool 564514 Review
Festool 564514 Features & Specs
- Fast fix Interchangeable chucks: 3 tools in 1, the cxs can be deployed with a keyless chuck, centrotec chuck, and right-angle attachment
- Compact and lightweight: weighing in just under 2 pounds, these drills will not leave you feeling fatigued even after all day use
- LED: bright LED lamp increases visibility of the bit and the workpiece for more precise results, even in low-light conditions
- Equipped with built-in fuel gauge, LED, magnetic bit storage, Reversible belt clip, high & low speeds, multiple-position clutch
- Independent drill and drive mode: switch easily from drilling to fastening without changing the torque setting, with a slip of the lever into independent drill and torque settings