Looking for the best Festool Power Drills? Here's our top 4We put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Festool 564514 Power Drill
- (6 Points)
My dad really like the fast charging. Same Festool quality at a bargain price. The control on the trigger is staggering. It was also easy to get different bits in and out. However, every tool operates as its suppose to.
We researched dozens of top quality Festool Power Drills. There are lots of quality products The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Festool 564514 Power Drill.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the Festool 564514. This Power Drill offers several great features. This tool is great for use at home and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the 564514 by Festool is impressive. Festool has really secured it's track record as a leading Power Drill producer.
The Festool 564514 is likewise a surprisingly competitively priced Power Drill. Festool has priced this Power Drill at only $300.00. It's truly remarkable that Festool has the ability to sell these Power Drills at that price. We looked at other Power Drills for sale which offer comparable build quality and far more highly priced.
This Power Drill also has top ratings. The 564514 Power Drill has been rated on Amazon 6 times. Genuine end users have given the tool an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Power Drill that buyers prefer using.Full Festool 564514 Review
Festool 564514 Features & Specs
- Fast fix Interchangeable chucks: 3 tools in 1, the cxs can be deployed with a keyless chuck, centrotec chuck, and right-angle attachment
- Compact and lightweight: weighing in just under 2 pounds, these drills will not leave you feeling fatigued even after all day use
- LED: bright LED lamp increases visibility of the bit and the workpiece for more precise results, even in low-light conditions
- Equipped with built-in fuel gauge, LED, magnetic bit storage, Reversible belt clip, high & low speeds, multiple-position clutch
- Independent drill and drive mode: switch easily from drilling to fastening without changing the torque setting, with a slip of the lever into independent drill and torque settings