Today we are reviewing 8 of the premier Hitachi Power DrillsYou have a variety of great tools in our rundown. We'd recommend doing some additional investigation on the available Power Drills and select an option that matches your needs for your projects!
1. Hitachi DS18DBFL2 Power Drill
- (529 Points)
It is all pretty intuitive to use. I'm a fan of Hitachi and have been for many years. The box arrived with the drill in it. I’ve owned mine for close to 9 months. The control on the trigger is staggering.
Through our research of the top Hitachi Power Drills, we analyzed dozens products that are currently available. There are lots of high quality options The Power Drill that really stood out from the crowd though was the DS18DBFL2 Power Drill by Hitachi.
The Hitachi DS18DBFL2 Power Drill is the ideal option for both contractors and amateurs. This Power Drill offers numerous great features. This Power Drill is a fantastic option for the work place and also for home use.
The DS18DBFL2 by Hitachi is produced with top quality design. Hitachi holds it's reputation as a top rated Power Drill manufacturer.
The Hitachi DS18DBFL2 is additionally a really reasonably priced Power Drill. Hitachi has priced this Power Drill at only $129.99. It's honestly incredible that Hitachi manages to offer this Power Drill at that price. That price is particularly budget friendly keeping in mind the features of the tool.
The Hitachi DS18DBFL2 is also highly rated. The DS18DBFL2 Power Drill has been rated on Amazon 529 times. Real end users have given the tool an average star rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the consumers who have purchased the Hitachi DS18DBFL2 Power Drill by Hitachi are highly satisfied.Full Hitachi DS18DBFL2 Review
Hitachi DS18DBFL2 Features & Specs
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Brushless Motor Technology for higher efficiency, increased run time and longer tool life
- Professional grade power with 620 inches/pounds of turning torque and up to 1,800 RPM
- Powered by Hitachi's 18V Lithium Ion slide type batteries for fade free power and lighter weight than NiCd batteries
- Ratcheting 1/2 inches keyless all metal chuck for quick and simple bit replacements and secure holding power
- 22 stage + 1 clutch settings delivers 22 torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control
- Optical trigger switch for a more responsive variable speed actuation, and wear resistant trigger assembly
- Built in LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces