Our analysis of the top 10 highest rated Metabo Power Drills available nowWe put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit Power Drill
- (10 Points)
Would definitely purchase again. Very powerful, compact and light weight. I just used it to install a door stop. The Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit is a labor saver. No issues with any of the batteries that I have.
We explored dozens of top quality Metabo Power Drills. We were surprised how many high quality options available to pick. The one that really stood apart from the crowd though was the BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit Power Drill by Metabo.
The Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit Power Drill is the optimal tool choice for contractors and amateurs. This Power Drill is built with several great features. This tool is fantastic for use at home and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit is remarkable. Metabo holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Power Drill manufacturer.
The Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit Power Drill is also a great deal. Metabo decided to price this Power Drill at just $399.00. The retail price is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Power Drills available which offer similar build quality and far more highly priced.
This Power Drill moreover boasts high ratings. The Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit has been rated on Amazon 10 times. Actual customers have left reviews with an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Power Drill which most people prefer using.Full Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit Review
Metabo BS 18 LTX-3 BL Q I 2x 5.5Ah LiHD kit Features & Specs
- Brushless motor: up to 2x the motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Advanced electronics: electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime
- 3 speed gear box for versatile use, 3, 800 RPM for fast drilling and pilot holes, 2, 050 RPM for common applications, and 600 RPM for high torque needs
- Torque: 1300 inch lbs; Maximum torque - soft: 60 Nm / 531 in-lbs
- 1/2" Chuck