Searching for the top rated Neiko Power Drills? This is our top 4We put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Neiko 10529A Power Right Angle Drill
- (416 Points)
Sensitive and turns on with light pressure. So far, it has lived up to the hype. I love this Power Right Angle Drill from Neiko. It took seconds to drill a hole. It feels well balanced while operating.
While exploring the top Neiko Power Drills, we reviewed a number of products that are purchasable right now. There are lots of high quality options The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Neiko 10529A Power Right Angle Drill.
The Neiko 10529A Power Right Angle Drill is the ideal product choice for contractors and amateurs. You won't be disappointed by the features this Power Right Angle Drill offers. This Power Right Angle Drill is a great tool for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The workmanship on the 10529A by Neiko is impressive. Neiko holds it's reputation as a highly rated Power Drill supplier.
The Neiko 10529A Power Right Angle Drill is a terrific price as well. This Power Right Angle Drill costs only $37.99. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Power Drills available which offer comparable craftsmanship and far more highly priced.
This Power Right Angle Drill moreover has top ratings. The Neiko 10529A has been rated on Amazon 416 times. Real users have left reviews with an average score of 3.8 out of 5 stars. This is a Power Right Angle Drill which shoppers prefer.Full Neiko 10529A Review
Neiko 10529A Features & Specs
- 55-degree angle allows drill to reach into places other drills won't, 3/8-inch keyed bit chuck with chuck key included
- Ergonomically designed paddle trigger and pistol grip for precise drilling and RPM control; grip is slightly textured to prevent slips
- Variable speed ranges from 0 to 1400 RPM for precision drilling in tight spaces, forward/reverse switch allows easy directional changes
- Suitable for use on wood, composition materials, plastics, masonry, metal, and screws
- Power Supply: 120V ~ 60Hz, Motor Power: 3.8 Amps, ETL approved