Today we are measuring 1 of the premier Rockwood Power DrillsWe put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Rockwood Power Right Angle Drill
- (9 Points)
The balance on this Power Right Angle Drill is very good. It’s good to go for any home owners. All in all, another great Rockwood tool. Great drill, great investment. This Power Right Angle Drill performed awesome and flawlessly.
We analyzed dozens of top quality Rockwood Power Drills. There are quite a few premium products The Rockwood took our vote as the best Rockwood Power Drills available today.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can enjoy the by Rockwood. Users will be impressed by the features this Power Right Angle Drill includes. This Power Right Angle Drill is excellent for use at home and on the job site.
The Rockwood is produced with top quality workmanship. There's a reason why Rockwood has reputation as a top Power Drill supplier.
The Rockwood Power Right Angle Drill is a great price as well. It is priced at only $42.99. That is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is very inexpensive factoring in the quality of this tool.
This Power Right Angle Drill moreover boasts top ratings. The Rockwood has been rated on Amazon 9 times. The average rating is 4.8 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the consumers Invested in the Rockwood Power Right Angle Drill by Rockwood are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Rockwood Review
Rockwood Features & Specs
- The Rockwood 3/8 Inch Reversible Right Angle Air Drill Is A Heavy-Duty Professional Quality Tool With Hardened Bevel And Planetary Gears Ruggedly Designed For Many Years Of Reliable Service.
- Positive-Locking Forward/Reverse Control
- High-Torque, 5-Vane, Ball Bearing Air Motor
- Variable Speed Control 1,500 Rpm Free Speed ; Air Consumption: 4 Cfm [113 L/Min] ; Inlet Thread Size: 1/4 in. Fnpt ; Maximum Chuck Capacity: 3/8 in. [10Mm]
- Hardened Bevel And Planetary Gears