Hunting for the best SDS Power Drills? This is our top 10We put together a several terrific options in this rundown. We'd advise to do some extra investigation on the available Power Drills and choosing a product that meets your needs the best!
1. Bosch 11255VSR Power Rotary Hammer
- (804 Points)
A very powerful Power Rotary Hammer! The Bosch 11255VSR works as described and even better. Worked super good and powerful. Very happy with this purchase. Very satisfied with this Power Rotary Hammer!
Through our research of the top SDS Power Drills, we reviewed dozens options that are currently available. We found there were more excellent choices than we predicted. The 11255VSR by Bosch was our favorite SDS Power Drills for sale today.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can enjoy the Bosch 11255VSR. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Power Rotary Hammer offers. This Power Rotary Hammer is a great option for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The design on the 11255VSR by Bosch is impressive. Bosch holds it's reputation as a top ranked Power Drill manufacturer.
The Bosch 11255VSR is additionally a remarkably budget-friendly Power Drill. This Power Rotary Hammer costs just $159.00. It's honestly incredible that Bosch has the ability to retail these Power Rotary Hammers at the price listed. That price is surprisingly affordable factoring in the features of this tool.
This Power Rotary Hammer also boasts top ratings. The 11255VSR Power Rotary Hammer has been reviewed on Amazon 804 times. It has an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have had the opportunity to use the Bosch 11255VSR Power Rotary Hammer by Bosch are very satisfied with the tool.Full Bosch 11255VSR Review
Bosch 11255VSR Features & Specs
- 3 Modes: Multi function selector offers 3 modes of operation; Rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only mode; Variable speed trigger with reverse offers accurate bit starting or easy fastener removing
- Ease of Use: The Bulldog Xtreme Bosch Drill has vibration Control for comfort in all day applications
- Ergonomic: D handle design provides comfort and optimal Control; especially for overhead or downward drilling applications
- Convenient: SDS plus bit system provides tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer; Vario lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized chiseling angle
- Power: Bosch’s Powerful 7.5 amp rotary tool motor produces 0 1, 300 RPM and 0 5, 800 BPM to power through the toughest applications; The rotary hammer delivers 2.0 feet /pounds of impact energy for maximum performance
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance