Read about our lineup of the 10 highest rated SDS Power DrillsWe put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Bosch 11255VSR Power Rotary Hammer
- (804 Points)
It's excellent for drill or demolition. I am very happy with the performance of the Bosch 11255VSR. A very powerful Power Rotary Hammer! Very strong, smooth operating, and fast. The Bosch 11255VSR is small and powerful.
We analyzed a number of premium SDS Power Drills. Incredibly there were more excellent options than we projected. The Bosch 11255VSR took our vote as the best SDS Power Drills available today.
The 11255VSR Power Rotary Hammer by Bosch is the ideal tool for both experts and hobbyists. Users will not be disappointed by the features this Power Rotary Hammer offers. It is a fantastic tool for the work place and also for home improvement.
The workmanship on the Bosch 11255VSR is exceptional. It's no mystery why Bosch has a track record as a top Power Drill supplier.
The Bosch 11255VSR is also a very budget-friendly Power Drill. It is priced at only $159.00. The retail price is probably among the reasons the tool is so popular. There are competing Power Drills for sale which offer similar craftsmanship and much more expensive.
The 11255VSR by Bosch is top reviewed as well. The Bosch 11255VSR has been reviewed on Amazon 804 times. It has an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the customers Invested in the Bosch 11255VSR are really satisfied.Full Bosch 11255VSR Review
Bosch 11255VSR Features & Specs
- 3 Modes: Multi function selector offers 3 modes of operation; Rotation only, rotary hammer, and hammer only mode; Variable speed trigger with reverse offers accurate bit starting or easy fastener removing
- Ease of Use: The Bulldog Xtreme Bosch Drill has vibration Control for comfort in all day applications
- Ergonomic: D handle design provides comfort and optimal Control; especially for overhead or downward drilling applications
- Convenient: SDS plus bit system provides tool free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer; Vario lock positioning offers 36 bit positions for optimized chiseling angle
- Power: Bosch’s Powerful 7.5 amp rotary tool motor produces 0 1, 300 RPM and 0 5, 800 BPM to power through the toughest applications; The rotary hammer delivers 2.0 feet /pounds of impact energy for maximum performance
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance