Searching for the best Spline Power Drills? Here's our top 5We compiled some really highly rated products within this collection. We would suggest a bit of extra homework on these Power Drills and choosing an option that meets your needs the best!
1. Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer
- (28 Points)
This is by far the best option for me. Great addition to my Metabo HPT tools. Excellent combination of power and size. This Power Rotary Hammer is comfortable to use for long periods. Great tool to keep on the sides.
We explored a number of top quality Spline Power Drills. We realized there were more excellent options than we predicted. The DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT took our vote as the best Spline Power Drills available right now.
The DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer by Metabo HPT is the perfect option choice for contractors and hobbyists. Users will not be disappointed by the features this Power Rotary Hammer offers. This Power Rotary Hammer is a great option for work and also for home use.
The DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT is produced with premium design. There's a reason why Metabo HPT has track record as a premier Power Drill supplier.
The Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer is a terrific deal as well. This Power Rotary Hammer costs only $363.35. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is very inexpensive considering the quality of this tool.
This Power Rotary Hammer moreover boasts high star ratings. The Metabo HPT DH38YE2 has been rated on Amazon 28 times. Genuine end users report an average score of 4.3 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the consumers who have purchased the Metabo HPT DH38YE2 are really satisfied.Full Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Review
Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Features & Specs
- Rotary Hammer with 1-1/2-Inch spline shank
- MOTOR: Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity
- POWER: Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete
- APPLICATION: Great for drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 14.1 lbs for less fatigue
- MODES: Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob
- LOW VIBRATION: Only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand