Here is our lineup of the 5 highest rated Spline Power DrillsWe put together a several fantastic choices in this breakdown. I'd advise to do a bit of further research on these Power Drills and choose an option that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer
- (28 Points)
This is by far the best option for me. Great addition to my Metabo HPT tools. Excellent combination of power and size. This Power Rotary Hammer is comfortable to use for long periods. Great tool to keep on the sides.
Through our research of the top Spline Power Drills, we analyzed dozens options that are currently available. Surprisingly there were more great options than we anticipated. The DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT took our vote as the best Spline Power Drills available right now.
Both experts and beginners alike can get projects done with the Metabo HPT DH38YE2. This Power Rotary Hammer offers numerous great features. This tool is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The DH38YE2 by Metabo HPT is produced with excellent design. Metabo HPT has truly secured it's track record as a leading Power Drill producer.
The Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer is a terrific deal as well. Metabo HPT chose to price this Power Rotary Hammer at only $363.35. The retail price is probably one of the reasons the tool is so popular. We looked at competing Power Drills for sale which offer similar quality and much more expensive.
This Power Rotary Hammer moreover has high star ratings. The Metabo HPT DH38YE2 has been rated on Amazon 28 times. Real customers have left reviews with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the users who have purchased the Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Power Rotary Hammer by Metabo HPT are highly satisfied.Full Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Review
Metabo HPT DH38YE2 Features & Specs
- Rotary Hammer with 1-1/2-Inch spline shank
- MOTOR: Powerful 8.4 Amp motor delivers 950 watts of input power for maximum productivity
- POWER: Produces 5.9 ft/lbs of impact energy for faster drilling and chiseling through concrete
- APPLICATION: Great for drilling holes in concrete for anchors or rebar, demolishing and chiseling concrete, cutting, digging, tamping or driving ground rods
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 14.1 lbs for less fatigue
- MODES: Two modes of operation - hammer only and hammer drilling controlled by the simple turn of a knob
- LOW VIBRATION: Only 18.8m/s2 (full load) for more comfortable operation in hand