Our analysis of the top 10 highest rated DEWALT Power Right Angle Drills available nowWe put together several really top quality tools within this selection. Do your due diligence before you buy. There might be several details we didn't include that are important to you.
1. DEWALT DCD740B Power Right Angle Drill
- (615 Points)
This Power Right Angle Drill performed awesome and flawlessly. Tons of power, I love this tool. It fits everywhere I want it to. It's really powerful which is great. This is a must have for all DIYers.
We analyzed dozens of premium DEWALT Power Right Angle Drills. We realized there were more terrific choices than we expected. The DEWALT DCD740B was our favorite DEWALT Power Right Angle Drills for sale today.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can enjoy the DCD740B by DEWALT. This Power Right Angle Drill is built with many terrific features. This Power Right Angle Drill is excellent for use at home and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the DCD740B by DEWALT is astounding. DEWALT has a reputation as a top rated Power Right Angle Drill manufacturer.
The DCD740B Power Right Angle Drill by DEWALT is also a terrific price. It is priced at only $103.00. The retail price is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are other Power Right Angle Drills available which offer comparable quality and far more pricey.
The DCD740B by DEWALT is top reviewed as well. The DEWALT DCD740B has been rated on Amazon 615 times. Actual end users report an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Power Right Angle Drill which buyers prefer using.Full DEWALT DCD740B Review
DEWALT DCD740B Features & Specs
- Dual speed ranges (0-650/0-2000) rpm for increased user flexibility providing a wide range of applications
- Compact front to back length (4.0") allowing users to fit into hard to reach spaces
- Multi-grip trigger provides comfort and convenience, allowing the user to get into tighter spaces while still having access to the trigger
- 3/8" ratcheting chuck with deep hex pocket allows 2" (50 mm) hex bit to be fully inserted for getting into tight spaces.