Today we're measuring 1 of the leading Neiko Tool Power Right Angle DrillsWe put together several really top quality tools within this selection. Do your due diligence before you buy. There might be several details we didn't include that are important to you.
1. Neiko Tool 30084AA Power Right Angle Drill
- (42 Points)
Works well like I need it to. Tons of power, I love this tool. It fits everywhere I want it to. For the money, this is a great Power Right Angle Drill. Another excellent product from Neiko Tool.
We researched a number of high quality Neiko Tool Power Right Angle Drills. We were surprised how many quality options available to choose from. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the 30084AA Power Right Angle Drill by Neiko Tool.
Both contractors and beginners alike can make use of the 30084AA by Neiko Tool. You will not be disappointed by the features this Power Right Angle Drill includes. This tool is fantastic for use on home projects and on the job site.
The workmanship on the 30084AA by Neiko Tool is impressive. Neiko Tool has truly secured it's reputation as a top Power Right Angle Drill producer.
The Neiko Tool 30084AA is likewise a very competitively priced Power Right Angle Drill. Neiko Tool decided to price this Power Right Angle Drill at only $83.51. It's really impressive that Neiko Tool manages to sell these Power Right Angle Drills at the price listed. That price is very cost-effective considering the quality of this Power Right Angle Drill.
This Power Right Angle Drill also boasts high ratings. The Neiko Tool 30084AA has been rated on Amazon 42 times. Genuine users report an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that the majority of customers who have had the opportunity to use the Neiko Tool 30084AA are highly satisfied.Full Neiko Tool 30084AA Review
Neiko Tool 30084AA Features & Specs
- The 90 degree right angle air drill makes for easy work in confined spaces that can't be reached with regular drills
- Lightweight, ergonomic design makes for great comfort while only weighing in at two pounds for less hand fatigue
- Reversible air drill is great for close clearance operations and service work with low profile
- Convenient rear exhaust allows the debris to blow away from your face
- Specs: the air drill runs a free speed of 1900 RPM, 90 PSI, 4 CFM, 3/8" hose size, and 1/4" NPT inlet size