Read about our rundown of the 4 best rated Power Right Angle Drills Under $50We put together several really top quality tools within this selection. Do your due diligence before you buy. There might be several details we didn't include that are important to you.
1. Neiko 10529A Power Right Angle Drill
- (416 Points)
This is a must have for all DIYers. This is without doubt my favorite tool. The Power Right Angle Drill is very powerful. Powerful Power Right Angle Drill. I consider the trigger on the Neiko Power Right Angle Drill perfect.
We analyzed dozens of top quality Power Right Angle Drills Under $50. Incredibly there were more great options than we projected. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the 10529A Power Right Angle Drill by Neiko.
Both experts and amateurs alike can enjoy the 10529A by Neiko. You will not be disappointed by the features this Power Right Angle Drill includes. It is a fantastic product for the work place and also for home use.
The 10529A by Neiko is made with excellent craftsmanship. Neiko has definitely earned it's reputation as a top Power Right Angle Drill supplier.
The Neiko 10529A is also a surprisingly affordable Power Right Angle Drill. Neiko has priced this Power Right Angle Drill at only $37.99. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is very affordable considering the quality of this tool.
This Power Right Angle Drill also has high star ratings. The 10529A Power Right Angle Drill has been reviewed on Amazon 416 times. The average rating is 3.8 out of 5 stars. The Neiko 10529A is a Power Right Angle Drill that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Neiko 10529A Review
Neiko 10529A Features & Specs
- 55-degree angle allows drill to reach into places other drills won't, 3/8-inch keyed bit chuck with chuck key included
- Ergonomically designed paddle trigger and pistol grip for precise drilling and RPM control; grip is slightly textured to prevent slips
- Variable speed ranges from 0 to 1400 RPM for precision drilling in tight spaces, forward/reverse switch allows easy directional changes
- Suitable for use on wood, composition materials, plastics, masonry, metal, and screws
- Power Supply: 120V ~ 60Hz, Motor Power: 3.8 Amps, ETL approved