Our rundown of the top 1 highest rated WEN Power Screwdrivers you can buy right nowThere are a number of really top-notch products in this selection. Do your own research prior to purchase. There might be some factors we did not include that are important to you.
1. WEN 49103 Power Screwdriver
- (48 Points)
Absolutely a must if you are building wooden projects. I have no problems with it. The Power Screwdriver is still kicking. I've used more Power Screwdrivers than I can count, but this one is the best. This Power Screwdriver just keeps getting better as I use it.
Through our investigation of the top WEN Power Screwdrivers, we reviewed dozens options that are purchasable right now. We discovered there were more terrific choices than we predicted. The WEN 49103 was our favorite WEN Power Screwdrivers available today.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the WEN 49103. This Power Screwdriver includes plenty of terrific features. It is a terrific tool for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The WEN 49103 is made with top quality design. WEN has a good reputation as a highly ranked Power Screwdriver manufacturer.
The WEN 49103 is also a remarkably budget-friendly Power Screwdriver. This Power Screwdriver costs only $26.62. That is most likely among the reasons the tool is so popular. There are competing Power Screwdrivers for sale that are similar quality and far more highly priced.
The 49103 by WEN is top reviewed as well. The 49103 Power Screwdriver has been rated on Amazon 48 times. The average score is 4.1 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Power Screwdriver which most people enjoy using on projects.Full WEN 49103 Review
WEN 49103 Features & Specs
- Unique design perfect for accessing hard to reach screws
- Chuck positioned flush with the top of the driver for tight squeezes and confined spaces
- Lithium-Ion battery cells provide hours of fade-free performance
- Quick release 1/4-inch chuck allows for fast changes between bits
- Includes a carrying holster with bit storage, two flat head bits, one Phillips head bit, onboard light, battery meter, and a charger