Right now we are analyzing 10 of the premier 1/2 Inch Power StaplersThere are several really top quality products within this collection. It would be a good idea to do some extra research before you buy. That will make sure that you purchase the best Power Stapler for your projects.
1. Koki Holdings America N3804AB3M Finish Stapler
- (574 Points)
We analyzed dozens of top quality 1/2 Inch Power Staplers. There are quite a few premium products The N3804AB3M by Koki Holdings America took our vote as the best 1/2 Inch Power Staplers available right now.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the Koki Holdings America N3804AB3M. This Finish Stapler offers several terrific features. This tool is great for use on the house and also at work.
The design on the N3804AB3M by Koki Holdings America is astounding. Koki Holdings America holds it's credibility as a highly rated Power Stapler supplier.
The N3804AB3M Finish Stapler by Koki Holdings America is a great deal as well. Koki Holdings America chose to price this Finish Stapler at just $99.00. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons it's so popular. That is really cost-effective considering the quality of this Finish Stapler.
The Koki Holdings America N3804AB3M is also top rated. The N3804AB3M Finish Stapler has been rated on Amazon 574 times. It boasts an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Finish Stapler that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Koki Holdings America N3804AB3M Review
Koki Holdings America N3804AB3M Features & Specs
- 18 gauge finish stapler
- TRIGGER: Simple flip actuation switch allows easy transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for internal and external trim work, furniture, cabinetry and other fine finish work
- FASTENERS: 18-gauge narrow crown staples ranging in length from 1/2" up to 1-1/2"
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 2.3 lbs and well-balanced for ease of use
- MAGAZINE: High capacity magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-free depth adjustment allows for a professional finish with varying materials