We put together a review of the top 10 leading Wide Crown Power Staplers available to buy nowThere are several really top-notch products within this collection. We would strongly recommend a bit of further investigation on these Power Staplers and choosing a product that suits your needs the best!
1. Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler
- (68 Points)
Great price for a Finish Stapler. Hitachi has excellent customer service. I am no longer bent over as much. This was an excellent Finish Stapler. The Finish Stapler performed almost flawlessly.
We analyzed dozens of high quality Wide Crown Power Staplers. We realized there were more excellent choices than we expected. The one that definitely stood out from the crowd though was the Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler.
The Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler is the ideal option for both contractors and hobbyists alike. Users will be impressed by the features this Finish Stapler includes. This tool is fantastic for use on home projects and also at work.
The Hitachi N5024A2 is produced with premium design. It's no mystery why Hitachi has a reputation as a premier Power Stapler manufacturer.
The Hitachi N5024A2 is also a very reasonably priced Power Stapler. This Finish Stapler costs only $304.03. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons it's so popular. We looked at other Power Staplers for sale which offer comparable build quality but are much more highly priced.
The Hitachi N5024A2 is top reviewed as well. The N5024A2 Finish Stapler has been reviewed on Amazon 68 times. It boasts an average score of 4.0 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the people who have purchased the Hitachi N5024A2 Finish Stapler by Hitachi are highly satisfied.Full Hitachi N5024A2 Review
Hitachi N5024A2 Features & Specs
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
- Lightweight and well balanced for easy of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Cylinder valve firing mechanism provides quick response and rapid driving
- Tool less depth adjustment for quick changes to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Quick clear nose with tool less jam release reduces down time. Operating pressure: 70 120 psi
- Stainless steel plated magazine for added durability to endure tough projects
- High capacity magazine hold 157 staples for fewer replenishments