Right now we're comparing 1 of the top 3M Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.There are a several fantastic tools in this buyer's guide. I'd recommend to do some additional analysis prior to purchase. That will make sure you find the most ideal Random Orbital Sander for your needs.
1. 3M 20317 Random Orbital Sander
Through our investigation of the top 3M Random Orbital Sanders, we analyzed dozens selections that are currently available. There are many quality options The 20317 by 3M was our favorite 3M Random Orbital Sanders for sale right now.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can make use of the 20317 by 3M. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Random Orbital Sander offers. It is a terrific option for work and for home use as well.
The design on the 3M 20317 is exceptional. 3M has really earned it's track record as a top Random Orbital Sander producer.
The 3M 20317 is also a remarkably competitively priced Random Orbital Sander. 3M has priced this Random Orbital Sander at just $174.82. That is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Random Orbital Sanders for sale that are comparable craftsmanship but are much more expensive.
The 3M 20317 is also highly rated. The 3M 20317 has been rated on Amazon 25 times. It has an average star rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. The 3M 20317 is definitely a Random Orbital Sander which buyers prefer.Full 3M 20317 Review
3M 20317 Features & Specs
- Powerful 0.28 hp motor provides professional performance for all sanding and finishing applications
- Precision balanced motor operates smoothly for greater comfort and control
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M abrasives
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime.Airflow Rate: 17 SCFM