Right now we're reviewing 10 of the best 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We put together a several great choices in this breakdown. We'd suggest a little further homework on the available Random Orbital Sanders and pick out one that fits your needs the best!
1. Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander
- (284 Points)
It held up and kept up with the Bosch. Granted, if you need the full power, it will consume air. I hope the pad on this one lasts as long. Works great and very portable and handy for little areas. 4 stars because it doesn't hook to my shop vac.
We researched dozens of high quality 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders. We found there were more terrific choices than we anticipated. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander by Bosch.
The Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander is the ideal product for both professionals and hobbyists alike. You won't be disappointed by the features this Random Orbital Sander offers. It is a terrific option for job sites and for home use as well.
The Bosch 1250DEVS is manufactured with excellent design. Bosch has a good reputation as a top rated Random Orbital Sander supplier.
The 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander by Bosch is also an excellent deal. It is priced at just $258.48. The retail price is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is really cost-effective considering the quality of this tool.
The 1250DEVS by Bosch is top reviewed as well. The 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander has been rated on Amazon 284 times. Real users have given the tool an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the users who have had the opportunity to use the Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander by Bosch are very satisfied with the tool.Full Bosch 1250DEVS Review
Bosch 1250DEVS Features & Specs
- DUAL-MODE: Provides two sanding modes - random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at five times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- VARIABLE SPEED: The 1250DEVS comes with a powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no-load speed: 270-600 RPM, no-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,500 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- EASE OF USE: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses. Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6" inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications