Hunting for the top selling 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders? Here's our top 10
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We compared several really premium tools in this collection. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. There might be several details we neglected to cover that are important to you.
1. Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander
- (284 Points)
It held up and kept up with the Bosch. Granted, if you need the full power, it will consume air. I hope the pad on this one lasts as long. Works great and very portable and handy for little areas. 4 stars because it doesn't hook to my shop vac.
We researched a number of top quality 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders. We were impressed how many high quality products there were to pick. The Bosch 1250DEVS took our vote as the best 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders for sale today.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can enjoy the Bosch 1250DEVS. Users will be impressed by the features this Random Orbital Sander offers. This tool is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the Bosch 1250DEVS is exceptional. Bosch holds it's reputation as a highly rated Random Orbital Sander manufacturer.
The Bosch 1250DEVS is also a really budget-friendly Random Orbital Sander. Bosch decided to price this Random Orbital Sander at only $258.48. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is very budget friendly factoring in the features of this tool.
This Random Orbital Sander moreover has top star ratings. The Bosch 1250DEVS has been rated on Amazon 284 times. It has an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The Bosch 1250DEVS is a Random Orbital Sander which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Bosch 1250DEVS Review
Bosch 1250DEVS Features & Specs
- DUAL-MODE: Provides two sanding modes - random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at five times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- VARIABLE SPEED: The 1250DEVS comes with a powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no-load speed: 270-600 RPM, no-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,500 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- EASE OF USE: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses. Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6" inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications