Right now we are analyzing 10 of the best 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We put together a several terrific choices in our breakdown. Do your due diligence before you buy. Theres a chance there are several factors we did not cover that make a difference to you.
1. Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander
- (284 Points)
It held up and kept up with the Bosch. Granted, if you need the full power, it will consume air. I hope the pad on this one lasts as long. Works great and very portable and handy for little areas. 4 stars because it doesn't hook to my shop vac.
We analyzed a number of quality 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders. We were surprised to find more great options than we predicted. The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander.
Both professionals and beginners alike can get projects done with the Bosch 1250DEVS. This Random Orbital Sander includes plenty of terrific features. This Random Orbital Sander is excellent for use on the house and also at work.
The design on the 1250DEVS by Bosch is astounding. Bosch holds it's reputation as a top ranked Random Orbital Sander supplier.
The Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander is also a terrific deal. Bosch decided to price this Random Orbital Sander at just $258.48. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are other Random Orbital Sanders available that are similar build quality but are far more highly priced.
This Random Orbital Sander moreover boasts high star ratings. The 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 284 times. The average user review is 4.5 out of 5 stars. The Bosch 1250DEVS is a Random Orbital Sander which shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full Bosch 1250DEVS Review
Bosch 1250DEVS Features & Specs
- DUAL-MODE: Provides two sanding modes - random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at five times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- VARIABLE SPEED: The 1250DEVS comes with a powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no-load speed: 270-600 RPM, no-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,500 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- EASE OF USE: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses. Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6" inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications