Today we're measuring 10 of the top 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We put together a number of really highly rated products in this selection. It would be a good idea to perform some further online research before you buy. That will make sure that you purchase the best Random Orbital Sander for your needs.
1. Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander
- (284 Points)
It held up and kept up with the Bosch. Granted, if you need the full power, it will consume air. I hope the pad on this one lasts as long. Works great and very portable and handy for little areas. 4 stars because it doesn't hook to my shop vac.
While investigating the top 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders, we analyzed a number of products that are currently available. There are numerous quality tools The one that definitely stood apart from the crowd though was the 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander by Bosch.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the 1250DEVS by Bosch. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Random Orbital Sander includes. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and on the job site.
The workmanship on the 1250DEVS by Bosch is astounding. It's no mystery why Bosch has a reputation as a top Random Orbital Sander manufacturer.
The Bosch 1250DEVS is likewise a really competitively priced Random Orbital Sander. It is priced at only $258.48. That is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is surprisingly cost-effective considering the quality of this tool.
This Random Orbital Sander also boasts high star ratings. The Bosch 1250DEVS has been rated on Amazon 284 times. Genuine end users report an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is a Random Orbital Sander which buyers prefer.Full Bosch 1250DEVS Review
Bosch 1250DEVS Features & Specs
- DUAL-MODE: Provides two sanding modes - random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at five times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- VARIABLE SPEED: The 1250DEVS comes with a powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no-load speed: 270-600 RPM, no-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,500 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- EASE OF USE: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses. Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6" inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications