Read about our rundown of the 10 best 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.There are several really top quality tools in this collection. Do your due diligence before you buy. It's possible there are a few factors we didn't cover that make a difference to you.
1. Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander
- (284 Points)
It held up and kept up with the Bosch. Granted, if you need the full power, it will consume air. I hope the pad on this one lasts as long. Works great and very portable and handy for little areas. 4 stars because it doesn't hook to my shop vac.
We analyzed dozens of quality 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders. Incredibly there were more terrific options than we projected. The 1250DEVS by Bosch was our favorite 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders for sale today.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can enjoy the 1250DEVS by Bosch. This Random Orbital Sander offers lots of terrific features. It is a great option for work and also for home use.
The Bosch 1250DEVS is made with excellent design. It's no mystery why Bosch has a reputation as a leading Random Orbital Sander manufacturer.
The 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander by Bosch is also a terrific deal. Bosch chose to price this Random Orbital Sander at only $258.48. That is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is very affordable keeping in mind the quality of the Random Orbital Sander.
This Random Orbital Sander moreover boasts high ratings. The 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander has been rated on Amazon 284 times. Genuine end users have given the tool an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is a Random Orbital Sander which shoppers prefer.Full Bosch 1250DEVS Review
Bosch 1250DEVS Features & Specs
- DUAL-MODE: Provides two sanding modes - random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at five times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- VARIABLE SPEED: The 1250DEVS comes with a powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no-load speed: 270-600 RPM, no-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,500 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- EASE OF USE: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses. Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6" inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications