Read about our lineup of the 10 top rated 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We compared some really top-notch products in this selection. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. There might be a few details we neglected to include that are important to you.
1. Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander
- (284 Points)
It held up and kept up with the Bosch. Granted, if you need the full power, it will consume air. I hope the pad on this one lasts as long. Works great and very portable and handy for little areas. 4 stars because it doesn't hook to my shop vac.
While researching the top 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders, we reviewed dozens products that are purchasable right now. Surprisingly there were more terrific options than we expected. The Bosch 1250DEVS took our vote as the best 6 Inch Disc Random Orbital Sanders for sale today.
The Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander is the perfect tool for both experts and amateurs. This Random Orbital Sander is built with plenty of fantastic features. This tool is excellent for use on the house and on the job site.
The design on the 1250DEVS by Bosch is remarkable. Bosch holds it's reputation as a top ranked Random Orbital Sander supplier.
The Bosch 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander is also an excellent deal. This Random Orbital Sander costs just $258.48. That is most likely among the reasons the tool is so popular. We looked at competing Random Orbital Sanders for sale which offer comparable craftsmanship but are far more expensive.
The Bosch 1250DEVS is top rated as well. The 1250DEVS Random Orbital Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 284 times. Actual customers have given the tool an average star rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The Bosch 1250DEVS is definitely a Random Orbital Sander which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Bosch 1250DEVS Review
Bosch 1250DEVS Features & Specs
- DUAL-MODE: Provides two sanding modes - random orbit mode for normal stock removal or fine finishing and "turbo" driven eccentric orbit mode for aggressive stock removal at five times the rate of the normal random orbit sanding mode
- VARIABLE SPEED: The 1250DEVS comes with a powerful 6.5 amp variable speed motor (no-load speed: 270-600 RPM, no-load orbit speed: 3,100 – 6,500 OPM) provide power, flexibility for jobs
- EASE OF USE: Get fast, smooth finishes on a variety of surfaces
- PASSIVE DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM: Passive dust collection system that requires a vacuum cleaner and hoses. Accepts Bosch VAC001, VAC009 and VAC010 hoses (sold separately) or a Bosch VAC002 hose adapter (included)
- ORBITAL SANDER PACKAGE INCLUDES: The 1250DEVS unit includes one (1) dust tube, one (1) RS6045 6" inch soft backing pad, one (1) ambidextrous auxiliary handle, one (1) sanding disc, one (1) pad wrench, 5mm (stored on tool), and one (1) dampening ring. Perfect for normal removal, most sanding jobs, wood floors, furniture finishing and polishing applications