Here is our selection of the 10 highest rated Cordless Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We compared a number of really highly rated tools within this collection. I'd encourage a bit of extra research on these Random Orbital Sanders and choosing a product that matches your needs for your projects!
1. Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander
- (181 Points)
I've had my US built Makita for 20 years. Works great, easy to use and comes with sand paper. Even with hearing protection, I couldn't use it. Great tool works and feels good to use. Go Makita for making another great product!
We researched dozens of premium Cordless Random Orbital Sanders. There are quite a few quality tools The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander by Makita.
The Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander is the perfect tool for both experts and hobbyists alike. You won't be let down by the features this Random Orbital Sander includes. This Random Orbital Sander is fantastic for use at home and also at work.
The workmanship on the Makita XOB01Z is remarkable. Makita has definitely secured it's reputation as a leading Random Orbital Sander producer.
The Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander is also a great price. This Random Orbital Sander costs just $99.00. It's really incredible that Makita has the ability to retail this Random Orbital Sander at that price. There are other Random Orbital Sanders for sale which offer similar craftsmanship but are far more pricey.
This Random Orbital Sander also has high ratings. The Makita XOB01Z has been rated on Amazon 181 times. Genuine end users have given the tool an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Random Orbital Sander that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita XOB01Z Review
Makita XOB01Z Features & Specs
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Large 1/8" random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life