Read about our rundown of the 10 top rated Cordless Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We compared some really highly rated products in this collection. I'd recommend to perform some additional research before you buy. That will ensure you get the most ideal Random Orbital Sander for your projects.
1. Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander
- (181 Points)
I've had my US built Makita for 20 years. Works great, easy to use and comes with sand paper. Even with hearing protection, I couldn't use it. Great tool works and feels good to use. Go Makita for making another great product!
We analyzed a number of top quality Cordless Random Orbital Sanders. There are numerous quality products The Makita XOB01Z took our vote as the best Cordless Random Orbital Sanders for sale right now.
Both experts and amateurs alike can get projects done with the XOB01Z by Makita. Users will be excited by the features this Random Orbital Sander includes. It is a great product for work and for home improvement as well.
The XOB01Z by Makita is produced with top quality design. Makita has a reputation as a highly ranked Random Orbital Sander manufacturer.
The XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander by Makita is a terrific price as well. Makita decided to price this Random Orbital Sander at just $99.00. That is most likely among the reasons the tool is so in demand. There are competing Random Orbital Sanders for sale that are similar quality but are much more pricey.
The Makita XOB01Z is top ranked as well. The Makita XOB01Z has been rated on Amazon 181 times. Real users have left reviews with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The Makita XOB01Z is a Random Orbital Sander which shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita XOB01Z Review
Makita XOB01Z Features & Specs
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Large 1/8" random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life