Today we're reviewing 10 of the top Cordless Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We put together a range of great choices in our buyer's guide. I would suggest a bit of additional investigation on these Random Orbital Sanders and pick out an option that suits your needs the best!
1. Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander
- (181 Points)
I've had my US built Makita for 20 years. Works great, easy to use and comes with sand paper. Even with hearing protection, I couldn't use it. Great tool works and feels good to use. Go Makita for making another great product!
When exploring the top Cordless Random Orbital Sanders, we evaluated a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We were surprised at the number of premium tools available to select from. The Makita XOB01Z was our favorite Cordless Random Orbital Sanders for sale right now.
The XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander by Makita is the optimal option choice for contractors and hobbyists. This Random Orbital Sander offers several fantastic features. This tool is great for use on home projects and also at work.
The design on the Makita XOB01Z is remarkable. There's a reason why Makita has track record as a top Random Orbital Sander producer.
The Makita XOB01Z is additionally a really competitively priced Random Orbital Sander. Makita has priced this Random Orbital Sander at just $99.00. That is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Random Orbital Sanders for sale which offer similar craftsmanship but are much more expensive.
This Random Orbital Sander moreover has high ratings. The Makita XOB01Z has been reviewed on Amazon 181 times. It has an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Random Orbital Sander which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita XOB01Z Review
Makita XOB01Z Features & Specs
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Large 1/8" random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life