Read about our list of the 8 top rated Festool Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We compared a number of really premium tools in this collection. I'd recommend doing a bit of extra homework on the available Random Orbital Sanders and pick out one that suits your needs the best!
1. Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander
- (68 Points)
And make sure you snap it back on front and back of lid. But, unless you're sanding drywall, DC is adequate. Bought this item to replace a knock-off orbital sander. Just be prepared to have a house full of dust! I did make some low spots on the table with that sander.
We analyzed a number of premium Festool Random Orbital Sanders. Surprisingly there were more great choices than we predicted. The one that really stood out from the crowd though was the Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can get work done with the Festool ETS 125. This Random Orbital Sander is built with many fantastic features. This Random Orbital Sander is fantastic for use on home projects and on the job site.
The workmanship on the ETS 125 by Festool is exceptional. Festool holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Random Orbital Sander manufacturer.
The Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander is also an excellent price. Festool decided to price this Random Orbital Sander at only $200.00. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Random Orbital Sanders for sale which offer similar quality and much more pricey.
This Random Orbital Sander also has high ratings. The Festool ETS 125 has been reviewed on Amazon 68 times. Genuine customers have left reviews with an average score of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Random Orbital Sander which most people prefer.Full Festool ETS 125 Review
Festool ETS 125 Features & Specs
- Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and lightweight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
- Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Balanced vibration stop (VS) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- Fast and easy StickFix abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.