Here's our rundown of the top 8 leading Festool Random Orbital Sanders available now
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We put together a range of great choices in our buyer's guide. I would suggest a bit of additional investigation on these Random Orbital Sanders and pick out an option that suits your needs the best!
1. Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander
- (68 Points)
And make sure you snap it back on front and back of lid. But, unless you're sanding drywall, DC is adequate. Bought this item to replace a knock-off orbital sander. Just be prepared to have a house full of dust! I did make some low spots on the table with that sander.
We analyzed a number of quality Festool Random Orbital Sanders. We were astounded how many premium tools there were to go with. The tool that definitely stuck out from the crowd though was the Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander.
The Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander is the optimal tool for both professionals and hobbyists alike. Users will not be let down by the features this Random Orbital Sander includes. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The Festool ETS 125 is made with excellent craftsmanship. Festool has a good reputation as a highly rated Random Orbital Sander manufacturer.
The Festool ETS 125 is also a surprisingly affordable Random Orbital Sander. Festool chose to price this Random Orbital Sander at just $200.00. The retail price is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are other Random Orbital Sanders for sale which offer similar quality but are much more expensive.
This Random Orbital Sander moreover boasts top star ratings. The Festool ETS 125 has been rated on Amazon 68 times. Real customers have left reviews with an average star rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. The Festool ETS 125 is a Random Orbital Sander which buyers prefer using.Full Festool ETS 125 Review
Festool ETS 125 Features & Specs
- Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and lightweight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
- Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Balanced vibration stop (VS) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- Fast and easy StickFix abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.