Listed here is our list of the 6 top rated Makita Random Orbital Sanders
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We put together a variety of terrific choices in this breakdown. Do your own investigation before you buy. There might be several factors we did not include that are important to you.
1. Makita BO5041K Random Orbital Sander
- (451 Points)
Spend the money and buy it - you will not regret it. Wow this bad boy eats bondo This is an exellent 8 inch da. That helps to minimize the muscle tiredness factor. I run my HF sander a few minutes and it gets hot. Vibration is very low so user fatigue will not be a issue.
Through our investigation of the top Makita Random Orbital Sanders, we reviewed a number of products that are currently available. There are plenty of high quality tools The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Makita BO5041K Random Orbital Sander.
The Makita BO5041K Random Orbital Sander is the ideal tool choice for professionals and hobbyists. This Random Orbital Sander offers plenty of fantastic features. It is a terrific tool for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The Makita BO5041K is manufactured with premium design. Makita has definitely secured it's reputation as a top Random Orbital Sander manufacturer.
The Makita BO5041K is likewise a surprisingly reasonably priced Random Orbital Sander. Makita has priced this Random Orbital Sander at only $95.59. That is probably among the reasons the tool is so popular. That is surprisingly affordable factoring in the quality of the Random Orbital Sander.
The Makita BO5041K is top reviewed as well. The Makita BO5041K has been reviewed on Amazon 451 times. It has an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the customers who have had the opportunity to use the Makita BO5041K are really satisfied with the tool.Full Makita BO5041K Review
Makita BO5041K Features & Specs
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Large 1/8"" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl-free finish
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment