Here's our review of the top 6 best Makita Random Orbital Sanders you can buy right now
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We put together a range of great choices in our buyer's guide. I would suggest a bit of additional investigation on these Random Orbital Sanders and pick out an option that suits your needs the best!
1. Makita BO5041K Random Orbital Sander
- (451 Points)
Spend the money and buy it - you will not regret it. Wow this bad boy eats bondo This is an exellent 8 inch da. That helps to minimize the muscle tiredness factor. I run my HF sander a few minutes and it gets hot. Vibration is very low so user fatigue will not be a issue.
We researched dozens of top quality Makita Random Orbital Sanders. We were impressed to find more excellent choices than we anticipated. The tool that really stood apart from the pack though was the Makita BO5041K Random Orbital Sander.
The BO5041K Random Orbital Sander by Makita is the ideal tool choice for experts and amateurs. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Random Orbital Sander offers. This Random Orbital Sander is a great tool for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The BO5041K by Makita is manufactured with excellent design. Makita holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Random Orbital Sander producer.
The Makita BO5041K is also a really competitively priced Random Orbital Sander. Makita has priced this Random Orbital Sander at just $95.59. The retail price is probably among the reasons it's so in demand. That price is surprisingly affordable keeping in mind the quality of the tool.
The BO5041K by Makita is also top rated. The Makita BO5041K has been rated on Amazon 451 times. Actual customers report an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's clear that the majority of consumers who have purchased the Makita BO5041K are very satisfied with the tool.Full Makita BO5041K Review
Makita BO5041K Features & Specs
- Smooth and fast sanding with 3.0 AMP motor
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-12,000 OPM) enables user to match the sanding speed to the application
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas
- Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increased operator comfort
- Large 1/8"" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl-free finish
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment