Our analysis of the top 6 highest rated Makita Random Orbital Sanders available now
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.There are several really top quality tools in this collection. I'd recommend to do some further investigation prior to purchase. This research will make sure that you purchase the most ideal Random Orbital Sander for your needs.
1. Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander
When researching the top Makita Random Orbital Sanders, we evaluated dozens products that are currently available. We were astounded at the number of quality tools there were to select from. The Random Orbital Sander that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander by Makita.
The Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander is the optimal product choice for professionals and hobbyists alike. This Random Orbital Sander is built with lots of fantastic features. This tool is fantastic for use on home projects and also at work.
The XOB01Z by Makita is manufactured with premium design. There's a reason why Makita has track record as a top Random Orbital Sander supplier.
The Makita XOB01Z is additionally a really budget-friendly Random Orbital Sander. This Random Orbital Sander costs only $99.00. That is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Random Orbital Sanders for sale that are comparable build quality and far more pricey.
The Makita XOB01Z is also highly rated. The XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander has been rated on Amazon 181 times. Real users have given the tool an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Random Orbital Sander which shoppers prefer using.Full Makita XOB01Z Review
Makita XOB01Z Features & Specs
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Large 1/8" random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life