Here's our review of the top 3 highest rated Skil Random Orbital Sanders available to buy now
Random orbital sanders come in several different sizes. 5 inch sanders are typically used on woodworking projects. The 6 inch variety are often air powered and used by auto body techs.We put together a variety of terrific options in our buyer's guide. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few factors we didn't include that make a difference to you.
1. Skil SR211601 Random Orbital Sander
- (73 Points)
We analyzed dozens of quality Skil Random Orbital Sanders. We were surprised how many high quality tools there were to select from. The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the SR211601 Random Orbital Sander by Skil.
The SR211601 Random Orbital Sander by Skil is the ideal product for both experts and hobbyists. Users won't be disappointed by the features this Random Orbital Sander offers. This Random Orbital Sander is a terrific tool for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The workmanship on the Skil SR211601 is remarkable. There's a reason why Skil has track record as a leading Random Orbital Sander producer.
The Skil SR211601 is likewise a really competitively priced Random Orbital Sander. It is priced at just $39.99. The retail price is most likely among the reasons the tool is so in demand. That price is particularly cost-effective factoring in the features of this Random Orbital Sander.
This Random Orbital Sander also boasts high ratings. The Skil SR211601 has been reviewed on Amazon 73 times. It has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Random Orbital Sander that most people prefer.Full Skil SR211601 Review
Skil SR211601 Features & Specs
- Powerful– with a 2. 8 amp motor and 13, 000 orbits per minute, it’s able to deliver a smooth performance over a variety of sanding applications.
- Easy to clean dust container– The x-flow dust collector uses cyclone force to collect dust in it’s easy-to-empty transparent container.
- SPEED CONTROL–Variable speed control provides the right amount of power and control across different materials.
- Low vibration– through its ergonomic design and a soft rubber grip your hand stays comfortable while counterweight balance reduces hand fatigue from vibration. All so that you can work longer.
- Sand in tight places– with a compact size and ergonomic design, This sander can get into tight spaces easily and maximizes user control.
- Easy on/off– the dust sealed on/off switch makes a hassle-free, flip-of-the-switch during application.