Read about our lineup of the 1 top rated Milton Industries Ratchet WrenchesWe put together a range of great choices in our buyer's guide. I would recommend doing a little extra research on the available Ratchet Wrenches and choosing an option that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Milton Industries EX5005CKIT Ratchet Wrench
- (4 Points)
Awesome tool, great price and fast shipping! I should have purchased this a long time ago. Works great and the price is a great value. I don't go home anymore with my ears ringing. I like my Milton Industries EX5005CKIT better than my old Ratchet Wrench.
Through our research of the top Milton Industries Ratchet Wrenches, we evaluated dozens products that are purchasable right now. Incredibly there were more terrific choices than we projected. The Milton Industries EX5005CKIT was our favorite Milton Industries Ratchet Wrenches for sale today.
Both professionals and beginners alike can enjoy the Milton Industries EX5005CKIT. This Ratchet Wrench is built with numerous terrific features. This Ratchet Wrench is great for use at home and also at work.
The design on the Milton Industries EX5005CKIT is remarkable. Milton Industries has definitely earned it's reputation as a premier Ratchet Wrench producer.
The Milton Industries EX5005CKIT is also a remarkably budget-friendly Ratchet Wrench. This Ratchet Wrench costs just $195.00. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons it's so in demand. That is particularly cost-effective factoring in the features of this tool.
The EX5005CKIT by Milton Industries is also highly rated. The EX5005CKIT Ratchet Wrench has been rated on Amazon 4 times. Actual customers have given the tool an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The Milton Industries EX5005CKIT is a Ratchet Wrench which shoppers prefer.Full Milton Industries EX5005CKIT Review
Milton Industries EX5005CKIT Features & Specs
- Sleek composite design with peak torque-powered air tools provide a tremendous value
- ½” high torque impact wrench: offers 650 ft. - lbs. With a well-balanced weight design to reduce workday fatigue; adjustable forward/reverse power control settings
- Air hammer: 4, 500 BPM; 6 CFM with chisel/point
- ⅜” air ratchet: 60 ft. - lbs. Max torque; 160 RPM with sockets, extension and adapter
- ¼” air Die Grinder: 25, 000 RPM for auto maintenance W/throttle lever with and 5 grinding stones