Here's our breakdown of the top 1 leading Eastwood Reciprocating Saws available nowWe compiled some really top quality tools within this selection. I'd recommend to do some extra investigation prior to purchase. This research will make sure that you find the most suitable Reciprocating Saw for your projects.
1. Eastwood Reciprocating Saw
- (4 Points)
Perfect for all around chores for our yard and house. This Reciprocating Saw offered the best value on the market. Surprisingly capable, and feels better than any other Reciprocating Saw. It is easy to carry around to where I need it. It has features I'm finding more and more useful.
We explored dozens of premium Eastwood Reciprocating Saws. Surprisingly there were more terrific options than we predicted. The Eastwood took our vote as the best Eastwood Reciprocating Saws available right now.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can make use of the Eastwood . This Reciprocating Saw includes lots of great features. This Reciprocating Saw is a great product for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The Eastwood is made with top quality workmanship. There's a reason why Eastwood has track record as a premier Reciprocating Saw supplier.
The Eastwood is also a remarkably affordable Reciprocating Saw. Eastwood has priced this Reciprocating Saw at only $58.99. It's honestly remarkable that Eastwood is able to offer these Reciprocating Saws at that price. That price is really cost-effective considering the craftsmanship of the tool.
This Reciprocating Saw also has high star ratings. The Reciprocating Saw has been rated on Amazon 4 times. The average score is 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Reciprocating Saw that shoppers prefer.Full Eastwood Review
Eastwood Features & Specs
- The Eastwood Reciprocating Pneumatic Metal Saw Easily Cuts Intricate Shapes And Curves In Aluminum, Sheet Metal, Plastic, Fiberglass, Composites
- Perfect For Body, Exhaust And Muffler Work
- Requires Just 3.5 Cfm At 90 Psi
- Replaceable Blades (6 Included) Help Maintain Cutting Performance
- Strokes Per Minute: 5000 ; Stroke Length: 5/16 in. [8Mm] ; Air Consumption: 3.25 Cfm [57 Lm] ; Max. Operating Air Pressure: 90 Psi ; Inlet Thread Size: 1/4 in. Fnpt ; Maximum Material Thickness: 1/16 in. [1.5Mm]
- Perfect for body, exhaust and muffler work
- Requires just 3.5 cfm at 90 psi
- Replaceable blades (6 included) help maintain cutting performance