Right now we're comparing 10 of the top Air Sand BlastersThere are some really top-notch products within this collection. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are certain factors we did not include that are important to you.
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
We analyzed dozens of premium Air Sand Blasters. There are many premium products The one that definitely stuck out from the pack though was the AS118 Sand Blaster by Ubiquitous.
The Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster is the perfect tool choice for contractors and amateurs. You will not be disappointed by the features this Sand Blaster includes. This Sand Blaster is a terrific tool for job sites and also for home use.
The AS118 by Ubiquitous is made with excellent workmanship. It's no mystery why Ubiquitous has a reputation as a leading Sand Blaster producer.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is additionally a really affordable Sand Blaster. Ubiquitous has priced this Sand Blaster at just $49.45. It's truly impressive that Ubiquitous manages to retail these Sand Blasters at the price listed. That price is particularly inexpensive considering the features of the tool.
This Sand Blaster also boasts high ratings. The AS118 Sand Blaster has been reviewed on Amazon 1255 times. Actual users have left reviews with an average star rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Sand Blaster that most people enjoy using on projects.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.