Listed here is our list of the 10 best rated Air Sand BlastersThere are a number of really top quality tools within this collection. Do your own investigation before you buy. It's possible there are certain factors we neglected to include that make a difference to you.
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
While researching the top Air Sand Blasters, we reviewed a number of selections that are purchasable right now. Incredibly there were more great choices than we expected. The one that really stuck out from the pack though was the AS118 Sand Blaster by Ubiquitous.
Both experts and amateurs alike can make use of the Ubiquitous AS118. Users won't be disappointed by the features this Sand Blaster offers. This Sand Blaster is a great option for the work place and also for home use.
The AS118 by Ubiquitous is made with excellent design. Ubiquitous holds it's credibility as a top ranked Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is also a surprisingly budget-friendly Sand Blaster. It is priced at just $49.45. It's honestly impressive that Ubiquitous manages to offer these Sand Blasters at the price listed. There are competing Sand Blasters available that are similar quality and much more expensive.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is top rated as well. The AS118 Sand Blaster has been rated on Amazon 1255 times. The average rating is 4.3 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the consumers who have purchased the Ubiquitous AS118 are really satisfied.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.