Here's our analysis of the top 10 best Air Sand Blasters available to buy nowWe put together a number of fantastic options in this breakdown. Do your own research prior to purchase. There might be certain factors we did not look into that are important to you.
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
We researched a number of high quality Air Sand Blasters. Incredibly there were more excellent options than we predicted. The Ubiquitous AS118 took our vote as the best Air Sand Blasters for sale today.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can get work done with the AS118 by Ubiquitous. This Sand Blaster includes several terrific features. This Sand Blaster is fantastic for use on the house and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the Ubiquitous AS118 is astounding. Ubiquitous holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster is also a great price. It is priced at just $49.45. It's really impressive that Ubiquitous has the ability to sell these Sand Blasters at the price listed. That price is surprisingly budget friendly factoring in the quality of the tool.
This Sand Blaster moreover boasts top ratings. The Ubiquitous AS118 has been rated on Amazon 1255 times. The average user review is 4.3 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have purchased the Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster by Ubiquitous are very satisfied with the tool.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.