Hunting for the best Clemco Sand Blasters? Find out our top 2We compared some really top-notch products in this selection. I'd advise to do some further homework on the available Sand Blasters and choosing one that meets your needs the best!
1. Clemco 12302+11930 Sand Blaster
- (3 Points)
Does a great job of sandblasting. I should have bought this years ago. I used it and it worked great. Arrived very fast and in good condition. I used it also to remove rust on bolts.
We researched a number of top quality Clemco Sand Blasters. Surprisingly there were more excellent choices than we projected. The tool that definitely stood out from the crowd though was the 12302+11930 Sand Blaster by Clemco.
The Clemco 12302+11930 Sand Blaster is the ideal option for both experts and hobbyists alike. Users will be excited by the features this Sand Blaster includes. It is a great option for work and also for home use.
The workmanship on the Clemco 12302+11930 is astounding. Clemco has definitely secured it's reputation as a leading Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The 12302+11930 Sand Blaster by Clemco is a great deal as well. Clemco has priced this Sand Blaster at only $68.99. It's really incredible that Clemco manages to sell these Sand Blasters at that price. There are other Sand Blasters for sale that are similar quality but are far more expensive.
The 12302+11930 by Clemco is also highly rated. The 12302+11930 Sand Blaster has been reviewed on Amazon 3 times. Real users have left reviews with an average score of 4.2 out of 5 stars. The Clemco 12302+11930 is a Sand Blaster that most people prefer using.Full Clemco 12302+11930 Review
Clemco 12302+11930 Features & Specs
- Comfortable pistol-grip design reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity during prolonged blasting
- No. 5 Suction Blast Gun gun keeps the air jet and blast nozzle precisely aligned to maximize blast efficiency and minimize gun-body wear.
- High-performance blast gun provides comfortable grip for operator, and allows precise control of blast pattern.
- Works with most recyclable blast media – glass bead, ceramics, aluminum oxide, and some sizes of steel grit and shot. Select appropriate blast media for your application.
- Hoses Not Included (Sold Seperately)