Right now we're analyzing 10 of the leading Glass Sand BlastersYou have a several terrific choices in this breakdown. Do your due diligence before you buy. There might be a few details we did not look into that are important to you.
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
We researched dozens of high quality Glass Sand Blasters. There are many quality tools The AS118 by Ubiquitous took our vote as the best Glass Sand Blasters for sale today.
Both contractors and beginners alike can enjoy the AS118 by Ubiquitous. Users won't be disappointed by the features this Sand Blaster includes. This tool is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The design on the AS118 by Ubiquitous is astounding. Ubiquitous holds it's credibility as a highly ranked Sand Blaster producer.
The Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster is also a terrific deal. This Sand Blaster costs just $49.45. It's really incredible that Ubiquitous manages to retail these Sand Blasters at the price listed. That is very cost-effective factoring in the features of this tool.
The AS118 by Ubiquitous is also top rated. The AS118 Sand Blaster has been rated on Amazon 1255 times. It boasts an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that the majority of consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Ubiquitous AS118 are really satisfied.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.