Here is our selection of the 10 best Gravity Feed Sand BlastersWe put together a several terrific tools in our rundown. We would encourage a bit of extra homework on these Sand Blasters and choose one that suits your needs the best!
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
When investigating the top Gravity Feed Sand Blasters, we evaluated dozens products that are currently available. There are lots of high quality tools The AS118 by Ubiquitous took our vote as the best Gravity Feed Sand Blasters for sale right now.
The Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster is the perfect tool for both professionals and hobbyists alike. This Sand Blaster offers several great features. This Sand Blaster is great for use at home and on the job site.
The AS118 by Ubiquitous is produced with excellent design. Ubiquitous has really earned it's reputation as a top Sand Blaster supplier.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is also a very competitively priced Sand Blaster. It is priced at just $49.45. The retail price is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Sand Blasters for sale which offer similar craftsmanship and far more pricey.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is also highly rated. The AS118 Sand Blaster has been reviewed on Amazon 1255 times. It has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have purchased the Ubiquitous AS118 are very satisfied with the tool.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.