Read about our selection of the 10 best Gravity Feed Sand BlastersYou have a several terrific tools in our buyer's guide. We would recommend doing some extra research on these Sand Blasters and choose one that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
Through our investigation of the top Gravity Feed Sand Blasters, we reviewed dozens products that are currently available. We were astounded how many quality options there were to choose from. The tool that definitely stuck out from the crowd though was the AS118 Sand Blaster by Ubiquitous.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can get work done with the Ubiquitous AS118. This Sand Blaster includes many great features. This Sand Blaster is fantastic for use on home projects and also at work.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is made with excellent workmanship. Ubiquitous has a good reputation as a top rated Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is likewise a surprisingly reasonably priced Sand Blaster. It is priced at only $49.45. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons the tool is so in demand. There are other Sand Blasters available which offer comparable build quality and much more highly priced.
This Sand Blaster moreover has top ratings. The Ubiquitous AS118 has been rated on Amazon 1255 times. Actual end users report an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Sand Blaster that buyers prefer using.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.