Here's our analysis of the top 10 leading Handheld Sand Blasters you can buy right nowThere are some really top quality products in this collection. It would be a good idea to perform some additional online research before you buy. That will make sure that you find the most ideal Sand Blaster for your projects.
1. Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster
- (342 Points)
Inexpensive but works well for professional jobs. It works great for what I wanted it for. Amazingly cheap but amazingly effective! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Cuts through sand and paint like butter.
We researched a number of premium Handheld Sand Blasters. There are many quality products The tool that definitely stood out from the crowd though was the 30068A Sand Blaster by Neiko.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can get work done with the Neiko 30068A. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Sand Blaster includes. It is a great tool for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The craftsmanship on the Neiko 30068A is impressive. There's a reason why Neiko has track record as a premier Sand Blaster producer.
The Neiko 30068A is additionally a surprisingly affordable Sand Blaster. Neiko decided to price this Sand Blaster at just $33.99. It's really amazing that Neiko has the ability to offer these Sand Blasters at the price listed. That is really affordable considering the craftsmanship of this tool.
This Sand Blaster also has top ratings. The Neiko 30068A has been reviewed on Amazon 342 times. The average rating is 3.9 out of 5 stars. The Neiko 30068A is definitely a Sand Blaster that most people prefer using.Full Neiko 30068A Review
Neiko 30068A Features & Specs
- Perfect machine for a variety of needs: etches mirror and glass, removes metal rust, paint, oil and oxidation, and cleans dirt from tiles and grout
- Handheld frame grip is ergonomic, lightweight and portable, making it versatile for both industrial heavy duty work and home appliance maintenance
- Accepts multiple types of media including Silicon Carbide baking soda, sand, aluminum oxide beads, glass, and walnut shells
- Pressurized compressed air powerfully accelerates gravity fed abrasive media through 5. 0mm 2-15/16” x 7/32” Dia nozzle to cover greater surface profile
- Operating pressure: 90 PSI, Air consumption: 7 SCFM, sand specification: aluminum oxide (#46 - #100)