Here's our breakdown of the top 10 highest rated Handheld Sand Blasters available to buy nowYou have a several terrific choices in this breakdown. Do your due diligence before you buy. There might be a few details we did not look into that are important to you.
1. Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster
- (342 Points)
Inexpensive but works well for professional jobs. It works great for what I wanted it for. Amazingly cheap but amazingly effective! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Cuts through sand and paint like butter.
We explored a number of quality Handheld Sand Blasters. There are quite a few premium options The tool that definitely stood apart from the crowd though was the Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster.
The 30068A Sand Blaster by Neiko is the ideal product for both experts and hobbyists. You will not be disappointed by the features this Sand Blaster offers. This Sand Blaster is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The Neiko 30068A is manufactured with premium craftsmanship. There's a reason why Neiko has reputation as a leading Sand Blaster supplier.
The 30068A Sand Blaster by Neiko is a great price as well. Neiko has priced this Sand Blaster at just $33.99. It's really amazing that Neiko has the ability to sell these Sand Blasters at the price listed. We looked at other Sand Blasters for sale which offer similar craftsmanship and much more highly priced.
The Neiko 30068A is also top rated. The Neiko 30068A has been rated on Amazon 342 times. It boasts an average star rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Sand Blaster that shoppers prefer.Full Neiko 30068A Review
Neiko 30068A Features & Specs
- Perfect machine for a variety of needs: etches mirror and glass, removes metal rust, paint, oil and oxidation, and cleans dirt from tiles and grout
- Handheld frame grip is ergonomic, lightweight and portable, making it versatile for both industrial heavy duty work and home appliance maintenance
- Accepts multiple types of media including Silicon Carbide baking soda, sand, aluminum oxide beads, glass, and walnut shells
- Pressurized compressed air powerfully accelerates gravity fed abrasive media through 5. 0mm 2-15/16” x 7/32” Dia nozzle to cover greater surface profile
- Operating pressure: 90 PSI, Air consumption: 7 SCFM, sand specification: aluminum oxide (#46 - #100)