Here is our selection of the 10 top rated Handheld Sand BlastersYou have a variety of fantastic choices in our rundown. I'd suggest a little additional research on the available Sand Blasters and choosing a product that fits your needs for your projects!
1. Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster
- (342 Points)
Inexpensive but works well for professional jobs. It works great for what I wanted it for. Amazingly cheap but amazingly effective! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Cuts through sand and paint like butter.
We analyzed a number of quality Handheld Sand Blasters. We were surprised at the number of quality options available to choose from. The Sand Blaster that really stuck out from the pack though was the Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster.
Both experts and amateurs alike can enjoy the 30068A by Neiko. This Sand Blaster offers lots of terrific features. It is a great tool for work and for home use as well.
The Neiko 30068A is produced with premium craftsmanship. Neiko has a good reputation as a top ranked Sand Blaster producer.
The Neiko 30068A is likewise a very reasonably priced Sand Blaster. Neiko decided to price this Sand Blaster at just $33.99. The retail price is probably one of the reasons it's so in demand. There are competing Sand Blasters available which offer comparable build quality and much more highly priced.
The 30068A by Neiko is top reviewed as well. The 30068A Sand Blaster has been reviewed on Amazon 342 times. Genuine customers have given the tool an average score of 3.9 out of 5 stars. The Neiko 30068A is definitely a Sand Blaster that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Neiko 30068A Review
Neiko 30068A Features & Specs
- Perfect machine for a variety of needs: etches mirror and glass, removes metal rust, paint, oil and oxidation, and cleans dirt from tiles and grout
- Handheld frame grip is ergonomic, lightweight and portable, making it versatile for both industrial heavy duty work and home appliance maintenance
- Accepts multiple types of media including Silicon Carbide baking soda, sand, aluminum oxide beads, glass, and walnut shells
- Pressurized compressed air powerfully accelerates gravity fed abrasive media through 5. 0mm 2-15/16” x 7/32” Dia nozzle to cover greater surface profile
- Operating pressure: 90 PSI, Air consumption: 7 SCFM, sand specification: aluminum oxide (#46 - #100)