Right now we're reviewing 1 of the premier Neiko Sand BlastersYou have a variety of fantastic tools in this buyer's guide. Do your due diligence before you buy. Theres a chance there are certain factors we didn't cover that are important to you.
1. Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster
- (342 Points)
Inexpensive but works well for professional jobs. It works great for what I wanted it for. Amazingly cheap but amazingly effective! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Cuts through sand and paint like butter.
We researched a number of high quality Neiko Sand Blasters. We were impressed to discover more terrific choices than we predicted. The 30068A by Neiko took our vote as the best Neiko Sand Blasters for sale today.
The Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster is the perfect tool choice for experts and hobbyists. This Sand Blaster includes lots of terrific features. This tool is great for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the 30068A by Neiko is astounding. Neiko has really secured it's reputation as a premier Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster is a great deal as well. Neiko decided to price this Sand Blaster at only $33.99. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons it's so popular. We looked at competing Sand Blasters for sale that are comparable quality and far more pricey.
This Sand Blaster moreover has high ratings. The Neiko 30068A has been rated on Amazon 342 times. Actual customers report an average score of 3.9 out of 5 stars. The Neiko 30068A is a Sand Blaster that most people prefer.Full Neiko 30068A Review
Neiko 30068A Features & Specs
- Perfect machine for a variety of needs: etches mirror and glass, removes metal rust, paint, oil and oxidation, and cleans dirt from tiles and grout
- Handheld frame grip is ergonomic, lightweight and portable, making it versatile for both industrial heavy duty work and home appliance maintenance
- Accepts multiple types of media including Silicon Carbide baking soda, sand, aluminum oxide beads, glass, and walnut shells
- Pressurized compressed air powerfully accelerates gravity fed abrasive media through 5. 0mm 2-15/16” x 7/32” Dia nozzle to cover greater surface profile
- Operating pressure: 90 PSI, Air consumption: 7 SCFM, sand specification: aluminum oxide (#46 - #100)