Looking for the best Portable Sand Blasters? Find out our favorite 10You have a several terrific choices in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to perform some extra investigation before you buy. That will make sure that you find the most ideal Sand Blaster for your needs.
1. Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster
- (342 Points)
Inexpensive but works well for professional jobs. It works great for what I wanted it for. Amazingly cheap but amazingly effective! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Cuts through sand and paint like butter.
We researched dozens of top quality Portable Sand Blasters. Incredibly there were more terrific options than we anticipated. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the 30068A Sand Blaster by Neiko.
The 30068A Sand Blaster by Neiko is the perfect product for both contractors and hobbyists. This Sand Blaster includes many great features. It is a terrific tool for the work place and also for home use.
The workmanship on the Neiko 30068A is astounding. Neiko holds it's credibility as a top rated Sand Blaster supplier.
The Neiko 30068A is additionally a remarkably affordable Sand Blaster. This Sand Blaster costs just $33.99. It's really amazing that Neiko is able to sell this Sand Blaster at that price. That is surprisingly cost-effective considering the features of the Sand Blaster.
This Sand Blaster also has high ratings. The Neiko 30068A has been rated on Amazon 342 times. Real end users have left reviews with an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This is a Sand Blaster that shoppers prefer using.Full Neiko 30068A Review
Neiko 30068A Features & Specs
- Perfect machine for a variety of needs: etches mirror and glass, removes metal rust, paint, oil and oxidation, and cleans dirt from tiles and grout
- Handheld frame grip is ergonomic, lightweight and portable, making it versatile for both industrial heavy duty work and home appliance maintenance
- Accepts multiple types of media including Silicon Carbide baking soda, sand, aluminum oxide beads, glass, and walnut shells
- Pressurized compressed air powerfully accelerates gravity fed abrasive media through 5. 0mm 2-15/16” x 7/32” Dia nozzle to cover greater surface profile
- Operating pressure: 90 PSI, Air consumption: 7 SCFM, sand specification: aluminum oxide (#46 - #100)