Today we are reviewing 10 of the premier Portable Sand BlastersWe put together some really top quality tools within this collection. I would highly recommend to do some additional analysis prior to purchase. This research will make sure you get the best Sand Blaster for your needs.
1. Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster
- (342 Points)
Inexpensive but works well for professional jobs. It works great for what I wanted it for. Amazingly cheap but amazingly effective! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Cuts through sand and paint like butter.
While researching the top Portable Sand Blasters, we reviewed a number of products that are currently available. We found there were more terrific choices than we predicted. The Neiko 30068A was our favorite Portable Sand Blasters for sale right now.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can enjoy the Neiko 30068A. Users will be impressed by the features this Sand Blaster offers. This Sand Blaster is great for use on the house and on the job site.
The design on the Neiko 30068A is exceptional. Neiko has definitely earned it's track record as a leading Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The 30068A Sand Blaster by Neiko is also an excellent price. Neiko decided to price this Sand Blaster at just $33.99. That is most likely among the reasons it's so popular. That is very affordable factoring in the features of the tool.
The 30068A by Neiko is also top rated. The 30068A Sand Blaster has been rated on Amazon 342 times. Actual users have given the tool an average star rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Sand Blaster that most people prefer using.Full Neiko 30068A Review
Neiko 30068A Features & Specs
- Perfect machine for a variety of needs: etches mirror and glass, removes metal rust, paint, oil and oxidation, and cleans dirt from tiles and grout
- Handheld frame grip is ergonomic, lightweight and portable, making it versatile for both industrial heavy duty work and home appliance maintenance
- Accepts multiple types of media including Silicon Carbide baking soda, sand, aluminum oxide beads, glass, and walnut shells
- Pressurized compressed air powerfully accelerates gravity fed abrasive media through 5. 0mm 2-15/16” x 7/32” Dia nozzle to cover greater surface profile
- Operating pressure: 90 PSI, Air consumption: 7 SCFM, sand specification: aluminum oxide (#46 - #100)