Read about our rundown of the 10 highest rated Portable Sand BlastersWe compared some really top-notch products in this selection. I'd advise to do some further homework on the available Sand Blasters and choosing one that meets your needs the best!
1. Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster
- (342 Points)
Inexpensive but works well for professional jobs. It works great for what I wanted it for. Amazingly cheap but amazingly effective! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Cuts through sand and paint like butter.
When exploring the top Portable Sand Blasters, we analyzed dozens options that are purchasable right now. Surprisingly there were more excellent options than we expected. The Neiko 30068A took our vote as the best Portable Sand Blasters available right now.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the Neiko 30068A. This Sand Blaster includes several fantastic features. This Sand Blaster is a great option for work and also for home improvement.
The Neiko 30068A is manufactured with premium craftsmanship. Neiko holds it's reputation as a top rated Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster is a great deal as well. Neiko decided to price this Sand Blaster at only $33.99. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons it's so popular. There are other Sand Blasters for sale which offer comparable quality but are far more pricey.
The 30068A by Neiko is also highly rated. The 30068A Sand Blaster has been rated on Amazon 342 times. Real end users report an average star rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the people Invested in the Neiko 30068A are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Neiko 30068A Review
Neiko 30068A Features & Specs
- Perfect machine for a variety of needs: etches mirror and glass, removes metal rust, paint, oil and oxidation, and cleans dirt from tiles and grout
- Handheld frame grip is ergonomic, lightweight and portable, making it versatile for both industrial heavy duty work and home appliance maintenance
- Accepts multiple types of media including Silicon Carbide baking soda, sand, aluminum oxide beads, glass, and walnut shells
- Pressurized compressed air powerfully accelerates gravity fed abrasive media through 5. 0mm 2-15/16” x 7/32” Dia nozzle to cover greater surface profile
- Operating pressure: 90 PSI, Air consumption: 7 SCFM, sand specification: aluminum oxide (#46 - #100)