Read about our list of the 10 best rated Portable Sand BlastersWe compiled several really top quality products within this collection. I would suggest some additional investigation on the available Sand Blasters and pick out an option that matches your needs for your projects!
1. Neiko 30068A Sand Blaster
- (342 Points)
Inexpensive but works well for professional jobs. It works great for what I wanted it for. Amazingly cheap but amazingly effective! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Cuts through sand and paint like butter.
We explored dozens of high quality Portable Sand Blasters. We were astounded how many quality products there were to choose from. The Neiko 30068A took our vote as the best Portable Sand Blasters for sale today.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the Neiko 30068A. This Sand Blaster is built with many terrific features. This Sand Blaster is terrific for use on the house and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Neiko 30068A is astounding. Neiko has truly earned it's reputation as a leading Sand Blaster producer.
The Neiko 30068A is also a remarkably budget-friendly Sand Blaster. Neiko has priced this Sand Blaster at only $33.99. It's truly incredible that Neiko has the ability to retail these Sand Blasters at that price. That is surprisingly affordable factoring in the craftsmanship of this tool.
This Sand Blaster also has top ratings. The 30068A Sand Blaster has been rated on Amazon 342 times. Genuine users report an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Sand Blaster which most people prefer using.Full Neiko 30068A Review
Neiko 30068A Features & Specs
- Perfect machine for a variety of needs: etches mirror and glass, removes metal rust, paint, oil and oxidation, and cleans dirt from tiles and grout
- Handheld frame grip is ergonomic, lightweight and portable, making it versatile for both industrial heavy duty work and home appliance maintenance
- Accepts multiple types of media including Silicon Carbide baking soda, sand, aluminum oxide beads, glass, and walnut shells
- Pressurized compressed air powerfully accelerates gravity fed abrasive media through 5. 0mm 2-15/16” x 7/32” Dia nozzle to cover greater surface profile
- Operating pressure: 90 PSI, Air consumption: 7 SCFM, sand specification: aluminum oxide (#46 - #100)