Read about our selection of the 10 highest rated Siphon Sand BlastersWe put together some really top quality tools within this collection. I would highly recommend to do some additional analysis prior to purchase. This research will make sure you get the best Sand Blaster for your needs.
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
We researched dozens of premium Siphon Sand Blasters. There are quite a few premium products The AS118 by Ubiquitous was our favorite Siphon Sand Blasters for sale today.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can get projects done with the AS118 by Ubiquitous. This Sand Blaster is built with lots of fantastic features. This Sand Blaster is great for use at home and on the job site.
The AS118 by Ubiquitous is made with top quality workmanship. Ubiquitous has a reputation as a top rated Sand Blaster producer.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is additionally a surprisingly budget-friendly Sand Blaster. This Sand Blaster costs only $49.45. The retail price is probably one of the reasons it's so in demand. There are other Sand Blasters for sale that are similar quality but are far more pricey.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is also highly rated. The Ubiquitous AS118 has been rated on Amazon 1255 times. Genuine end users have given the tool an average star rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that the majority of consumers who have purchased the Ubiquitous AS118 are highly satisfied.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.