Here is our selection of the 10 highest rated Sand Blasters Under $100We put together some really top quality tools within this collection. I would highly recommend to do some additional analysis prior to purchase. This research will make sure you get the best Sand Blaster for your needs.
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
We explored a number of top quality Sand Blasters Under $100. We were surprised at the number of quality tools there were to go with. The Ubiquitous AS118 was our favorite Sand Blasters Under $100 for sale right now.
The Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster is the perfect option for both contractors and hobbyists alike. This Sand Blaster offers several fantastic features. This Sand Blaster is a great product for job sites and also for home improvement.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is made with excellent craftsmanship. Ubiquitous has truly earned it's track record as a leading Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is also a really competitively priced Sand Blaster. Ubiquitous has priced this Sand Blaster at only $49.45. It's really impressive that Ubiquitous manages to offer these Sand Blasters at that price. We looked at other Sand Blasters for sale which offer comparable build quality and much more pricey.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is also highly rated. The AS118 Sand Blaster has been rated on Amazon 1255 times. Genuine users have given the tool an average score of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have purchased the Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster by Ubiquitous are very satisfied with the tool.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.