Our breakdown of the top 10 highest rated Sand Blasters Under $200 you can buy right nowThere are some really top quality products in this collection. It would be a good idea to perform some additional online research before you buy. That will make sure that you find the most ideal Sand Blaster for your projects.
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
We explored a number of high quality Sand Blasters Under $200. We were impressed at the number of quality tools available to select from. The Ubiquitous AS118 was our favorite Sand Blasters Under $200 for sale today.
Both contractors and beginners alike can enjoy the AS118 by Ubiquitous. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Sand Blaster offers. This Sand Blaster is a great option for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The AS118 by Ubiquitous is produced with excellent workmanship. Ubiquitous has a reputation as a highly rated Sand Blaster manufacturer.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is also a remarkably affordable Sand Blaster. This Sand Blaster costs just $49.45. That is most likely one of the reasons it's so popular. We looked at other Sand Blasters for sale which offer similar build quality but are far more highly priced.
The AS118 by Ubiquitous is also top rated. The Ubiquitous AS118 has been reviewed on Amazon 1255 times. Real customers have left reviews with an average score of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of users Invested in the Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster by Ubiquitous are very satisfied.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.