Searching for the top rated Sand Blasters Under $200? This is our favorite 10You have a variety of fantastic tools in this buyer's guide. Do your due diligence before you buy. Theres a chance there are certain factors we didn't cover that are important to you.
1. Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster
- (1255 Points)
Blows through any media pretty quick. For a hobbyist- this is a pretty good machine. This Sand Blaster is totally complete. Seams well made for the price. This product is fairly cheap but works fine.
Through our research of the top Sand Blasters Under $200, we reviewed dozens options that are currently available. We were impressed at the number of quality options there were to choose from. The Sand Blaster that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Ubiquitous AS118 Sand Blaster.
The AS118 Sand Blaster by Ubiquitous is the optimal option for both professionals and amateurs. This Sand Blaster is built with lots of fantastic features. This tool is great for use on home projects and also at work.
The workmanship on the Ubiquitous AS118 is remarkable. There's a reason why Ubiquitous has reputation as a premier Sand Blaster supplier.
The AS118 Sand Blaster by Ubiquitous is also a great price. Ubiquitous has priced this Sand Blaster at only $49.45. The retail price is probably one of the reasons it's so popular. That price is really cost-effective factoring in the features of the tool.
The Ubiquitous AS118 is top reviewed as well. The AS118 Sand Blaster has been reviewed on Amazon 1255 times. The average score is 4.3 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of people Invested in the Ubiquitous AS118 are really satisfied with the tool.Full Ubiquitous AS118 Review
Ubiquitous AS118 Features & Specs
- sandblasting cabinet
- The LE Lematec sandblaster is easy to use, and the setup kit comes with a 1/4'' NPT quick connector, user manual, & media guide so you can be on your way to sandblasting quickly.
- Sandblasting Equipment is great for a number of jobs including glass etching, stripping paint, rust, grime, moss, mold, and scale on an automobiles, hot tubs, tile, pools, and other surfaces.
- The Sand Blaster pressure washer supports various media like steel grit, glass beads, soda, silicon carbide, aluminum oxide, black diamond, and more.
- Sandblasting with the gravity feed sandblaster makes sandblasting convenient without being tethered to a siphon hose. Blast in tight spaces or hard to reach areas.
- We recommend an air compressor that can maintain over 90-150 PSI with a minum cfm of 4.0 for optimum results. An air compressor inline air filter is needed and not included.
- Air Compressor that operates at 90 PSI.