Our review of the top 3 leading 2 x 42 Inch Belt Sanders available now
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.We put together a number of really highly rated products within this selection. I'd recommend doing a little extra investigation on the available Sanders and choose one that meets your needs the best!
1. Jet J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander
- (84 Points)
Tonight the Idler Roller started making noise. It fits perfect since the machines are identical. Overall, Im very pleased with the purchase. I am very pleased with the performance of this sander. The tables are nice and large being made from cast iron.
We analyzed a number of quality 2 x 42 Inch Belt Sanders. Surprisingly there were more great options than we projected. The Jet J-41002 took our vote as the best 2 x 42 Inch Belt Sanders for sale right now.
The Jet J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander is the ideal product choice for professionals and amateurs. This Disc & Belt Sander is built with many great features. This tool is fantastic for use on home projects and on the job site.
The J-41002 by Jet is made with premium design. Jet holds it's credibility as a highly ranked Sander manufacturer.
The J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander by Jet is a great deal as well. Jet has priced this Disc & Belt Sander at only $499.00. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is really cost-effective considering the craftsmanship of this tool.
The Jet J-41002 is top reviewed as well. The Jet J-41002 has been rated on Amazon 84 times. Genuine customers have given the tool an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the users Invested in the Jet J-41002 are very satisfied with the tool.Full Jet J-41002 Review
Jet J-41002 Features & Specs
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- Hinged idler wheel cover, tilting table
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- Allows an operator to get into small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Grind, sand, or finish large work pieces on the disc unit fast and efficiently, table is slotted to accept miter gauge