Hunting for the best 2 x 42 Inch Belt Sanders? This is our top 3
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.There are a range of great choices in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to perform some additional research prior to purchase. That will make sure that you purchase the most suitable Sander for your projects.
1. Jet J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander
- (84 Points)
Tonight the Idler Roller started making noise. It fits perfect since the machines are identical. Overall, Im very pleased with the purchase. I am very pleased with the performance of this sander. The tables are nice and large being made from cast iron.
We researched a number of top quality 2 x 42 Inch Belt Sanders. We were impressed to find more terrific options than we predicted. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Jet J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander.
The J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander by Jet is the ideal tool for both experts and hobbyists alike. This Disc & Belt Sander includes many terrific features. It is a fantastic tool for work and also for home improvement.
The Jet J-41002 is produced with excellent design. There's a reason why Jet has track record as a top Sander supplier.
The J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander by Jet is also a terrific deal. Jet has priced this Disc & Belt Sander at only $499.00. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons the tool is so popular. That is surprisingly cost-effective considering the quality of the tool.
The J-41002 by Jet is also top rated. The J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 84 times. The average score is 4.2 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Disc & Belt Sander that most people enjoy using on projects.Full Jet J-41002 Review
Jet J-41002 Features & Specs
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- Hinged idler wheel cover, tilting table
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- Allows an operator to get into small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Grind, sand, or finish large work pieces on the disc unit fast and efficiently, table is slotted to accept miter gauge