Today we're measuring 10 of the best 3/4 HP Motor Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.You have a number of fantastic choices in our breakdown. Do your own research before you buy. Theres a chance there are a few factors we did not include that are important to you.
1. PORTER-CABLE PCB420SA Disc & Belt Sander
- (88 Points)
Removed milk paint from filling of an old door. The machining is superb, and the tables are ground. I didn't time how long, but the heat might be an issue. While the product was what I expected for the price. This table too has no positive stops for 90 degree adjustment.
We explored a number of top quality 3/4 HP Motor Sanders. There are numerous high quality products The PCB420SA by PORTER-CABLE was our favorite 3/4 HP Motor Sanders for sale today.
The PORTER-CABLE PCB420SA Disc & Belt Sander is the optimal tool for both professionals and amateurs. Users will be impressed by the features this Disc & Belt Sander offers. This Disc & Belt Sander is a terrific option for the work place and also for home improvement.
The design on the PCB420SA by PORTER-CABLE is exceptional. It's no mystery why PORTER-CABLE has a reputation as a leading Sander producer.
The PORTER-CABLE PCB420SA is likewise a remarkably affordable Sander. PORTER-CABLE chose to price this Disc & Belt Sander at just $347.98. That is undoubtedly among the reasons the tool is so in demand. There are competing Sanders available which offer similar build quality and much more expensive.
This Disc & Belt Sander also has high star ratings. The PORTER-CABLE PCB420SA has been rated on Amazon 88 times. Actual customers have left reviews with an average score of 3.4 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Disc & Belt Sander which most people prefer using.Full PORTER-CABLE PCB420SA Review
PORTER-CABLE PCB420SA Features & Specs
- Powerful ball bearing 3/4 HP induction motor provides power for small and large sanding operations on various materials
- Separate aluminum tables for sanding disc and belt with miter gauge
- Cast Iron base reduces vibration and helps keep the sander stable during use
- Sanding belt tilts up to 90 degrees vertical, unsupported underside allows for sanding of curved work pieces
- Dust collection system with included dust bag and adjustable port, keeps work are cleaner