Looking for the best 3M Sanders? Find out our favorite 4
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.There are a several terrific options in this rundown. It would be a good idea to do some additional online research prior to purchase. That will make sure you purchase the most ideal Sander for your needs.
1. 3M 20317 Random Orbital Sander
- (25 Ratings)
When exploring the top 3M Sanders, we reviewed dozens selections that are currently available. Incredibly there were more terrific options than we expected. The tool that really stood apart from the pack though was the 20317 Random Orbital Sander by 3M.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the 20317 by 3M. This Random Orbital Sander offers plenty of terrific features. It is a fantastic tool for the work place and also for home use.
The 3M 20317 is produced with excellent design. 3M holds it's credibility as a top ranked Sander manufacturer.
The 3M 20317 Random Orbital Sander is a terrific deal as well. 3M has priced this Random Orbital Sander at only $174.82. That is most likely among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is particularly budget friendly keeping in mind the craftsmanship of this Random Orbital Sander.
The 20317 by 3M is top reviewed as well. The 20317 Random Orbital Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 25 times. The average user review is 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is a Random Orbital Sander which most people prefer using.Full 3M 20317 Review
3M 20317 Features & Specs
- Powerful 0.28 hp motor provides professional performance for all sanding and finishing applications
- Precision balanced motor operates smoothly for greater comfort and control
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M abrasives
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime.Airflow Rate: 17 SCFM