Read about our list of the 4 best rated 8 Inch Disc Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.We put together some really top quality products in this selection. I would highly recommend to do a bit of further research before you buy. That will make sure that you get the best Sander for your needs.
1. Jet J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander
- (84 Points)
Tonight the Idler Roller started making noise. It fits perfect since the machines are identical. Overall, Im very pleased with the purchase. I am very pleased with the performance of this sander. The tables are nice and large being made from cast iron.
Through our research of the top 8 Inch Disc Sanders, we reviewed dozens products that are purchasable right now. We were surprised to find more excellent options than we anticipated. The J-41002 by Jet was our favorite 8 Inch Disc Sanders available right now.
Both experts and amateurs alike can get work done with the Jet J-41002. This Disc & Belt Sander is built with lots of fantastic features. This tool is great for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Jet J-41002 is astounding. Jet holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Sander manufacturer.
The Jet J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander is also a terrific deal. This Disc & Belt Sander costs only $499.00. It's really impressive that Jet manages to sell these Disc & Belt Sanders at the price listed. We looked at other Sanders for sale that are similar build quality and much more pricey.
The Jet J-41002 is top rated as well. The J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 84 times. Genuine users have given the tool an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. The Jet J-41002 is a Disc & Belt Sander which shoppers prefer using.Full Jet J-41002 Review
Jet J-41002 Features & Specs
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- Hinged idler wheel cover, tilting table
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- Allows an operator to get into small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Grind, sand, or finish large work pieces on the disc unit fast and efficiently, table is slotted to accept miter gauge