Looking for the best 8 Inch Disc Sanders? Here's our favorite 4
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.We put together a number of really highly rated tools in this selection. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several factors we neglected to include that make a difference to you.
1. Jet J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander
- (84 Points)
Tonight the Idler Roller started making noise. It fits perfect since the machines are identical. Overall, Im very pleased with the purchase. I am very pleased with the performance of this sander. The tables are nice and large being made from cast iron.
We researched a number of premium 8 Inch Disc Sanders. We were surprised at the number of quality products there were to select from. The Sander that definitely stood apart from the crowd though was the Jet J-41002 Disc & Belt Sander.
Both experts and beginners alike can make use of the J-41002 by Jet. Users will be excited by the features this Disc & Belt Sander offers. This Disc & Belt Sander is excellent for use at home and also at work.
The J-41002 by Jet is produced with top quality workmanship. Jet has a good reputation as a highly ranked Sander producer.
The Jet J-41002 is additionally a remarkably competitively priced Sander. Jet chose to price this Disc & Belt Sander at just $499.00. It's truly remarkable that Jet is able to retail this Disc & Belt Sander at the price listed. We looked at other Sanders for sale that are similar build quality but are much more expensive.
The J-41002 by Jet is top reviewed as well. The Jet J-41002 has been reviewed on Amazon 84 times. The average score is 4.2 out of 5 stars. The Jet J-41002 is definitely a Disc & Belt Sander that buyers prefer using.Full Jet J-41002 Review
Jet J-41002 Features & Specs
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- Hinged idler wheel cover, tilting table
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- Allows an operator to get into small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Grind, sand, or finish large work pieces on the disc unit fast and efficiently, table is slotted to accept miter gauge