Read about our selection of the 1 highest rated 9 Amp Motor Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.We put together a number of fantastic options in our rundown. I'd encourage a little extra investigation on these Sanders and choose a product that fits your needs the best!
1. Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander
- (4 Points)
Spare belts are commonly available and easy to change. It's sturdily built, easy to handle and light weight. I was greatly impressed with how heavy duty this item is. It could just be that some bolts are lose, but I'm not sure. I bought this belt sander as a starter when I branched out.
Through our research of the top 9 Amp Motor Sanders, we reviewed a number of selections that are currently available. We were astounded at the number of quality products available to select from. The Sander that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo.
Both professionals and beginners alike can enjoy the Metabo SB8V2. This Belt Sander offers lots of fantastic features. This tool is excellent for use at home and also at work.
The SB8V2 by Metabo is manufactured with premium design. It's no mystery why Metabo has a track record as a leading Sander producer.
The Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander is also a terrific price. This Belt Sander costs just $144.94. It's honestly amazing that Metabo has the ability to retail these Belt Sanders at that price. We looked at competing Sanders available that are similar quality and much more pricey.
The Metabo SB8V2 is also highly rated. The Metabo SB8V2 has been reviewed on Amazon 4 times. It boasts an average score of 4.0 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the people who have had the opportunity to use the Metabo SB8V2 Belt Sander by Metabo are very satisfied.Full Metabo SB8V2 Review
Metabo SB8V2 Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- 9.0 Amp, 1020W motor produces forcible power for the toughest sanding jobs
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
- Flush surface design allows for quick and even sanding
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Lightweight design at only 9.5 lbs facilitates maneuverability and lessens fatigue