Read about our selection of the 2 top rated 9 Inch Disc Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.There are a range of great choices in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to perform some additional research prior to purchase. That will make sure that you purchase the most suitable Sander for your projects.
1. Jet 708596K Disc & Belt Sander
- (37 Points)
And it is very hard to stop the belt with a large wood block. After setting tracking, it remained where initially set. I can get the table in front of the belt sander to about 90. It's heavy and heavy duty and has plenty of power for me. Machine speed is 1725 RPM and this works very well.
We explored a number of premium 9 Inch Disc Sanders. There are lots of high quality options The 708596K by Jet took our vote as the best 9 Inch Disc Sanders available right now.
The 708596K Disc & Belt Sander by Jet is the ideal product choice for contractors and hobbyists. This Disc & Belt Sander includes many terrific features. It is a terrific tool for the work place and also for home use.
The 708596K by Jet is made with premium craftsmanship. It's no mystery why Jet has a reputation as a premier Sander producer.
The Jet 708596K is likewise a remarkably budget-friendly Sander. It is priced at just $764.99. That is undoubtedly among the reasons it's so in demand. That is very inexpensive considering the features of the tool.
This Disc & Belt Sander also boasts top ratings. The Jet 708596K has been rated on Amazon 37 times. The average rating is 3.6 out of 5 stars. This is a Disc & Belt Sander that buyers prefer.Full Jet 708596K Review
Jet 708596K Features & Specs
- Combination belt/disc sander with 3/4 horsepower motor
- Convenient tracking adjustment knob features a quick lock handle to keep the belt from drifting; belt speed of 2258; disc speed of 1725; 4-Inch dust port on the back
- Large 7-1/2- by 12-Inch cast iron table has preset stops at 90-Degree and 45-Degree; graphite sheet to help the unit run cooler
- Includes a heavy-duty open-style stand and two work tables
- 1-year limited warranty