Listed here is our list of the 10 highest rated ALEKO Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.We put together a number of really highly rated tools in this selection. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several factors we neglected to include that make a difference to you.
1. ALEKO 690E Drywall Sander
- (282 Points)
It handles easily on walls but is a lot of work to use on ceilings. I was dreading the work but this tool made it possible. It arrived very well packaged in an easy to open box. I was a little disappointed by the suction power; I'd hoped for more. The sander has helped us speed up the sanding process on our jobs.
We researched dozens of quality ALEKO Sanders. There are quite a few quality tools The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the ALEKO 690E Drywall Sander.
The 690E Drywall Sander by ALEKO is the ideal product for both experts and hobbyists alike. This Drywall Sander offers many terrific features. This Drywall Sander is excellent for use on the house and also at work.
The 690E by ALEKO is produced with premium craftsmanship. ALEKO holds it's reputation as a top rated Sander producer.
The ALEKO 690E is additionally a remarkably budget-friendly Sander. ALEKO has priced this Drywall Sander at just $76.48. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is very cost-effective considering the craftsmanship of this Drywall Sander.
This Drywall Sander also boasts high ratings. The 690E Drywall Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 282 times. The average rating is 3.5 out of 5 stars. This is a Drywall Sander which most people prefer.Full ALEKO 690E Review
ALEKO 690E Features & Specs
- ALEKO’s drywall sander is strong and reliable; made to sand and polish walls, ceiling, and floors; remove residue and adhesive; etc
- 600 watt, 110V, 60Hz, ETL approved; adjustable speed: 1000-2000 RPM
- Can be used on its own or hooked up to a vacuum cleaner attachment, sold separately
- Short length, without telescopic handle: 43 inches; fully extended length: 65 inches
- Includes hose, telescopic handle, and (6) sanding discs