Today we're comparing 10 of the top Festool Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.We put together a number of really highly rated products within this selection. I'd recommend doing a little extra investigation on the available Sanders and choose one that meets your needs the best!
1. Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander
- (68 Points)
And make sure you snap it back on front and back of lid. But, unless you're sanding drywall, DC is adequate. Bought this item to replace a knock-off orbital sander. Just be prepared to have a house full of dust! I did make some low spots on the table with that sander.
We analyzed dozens of top quality Festool Sanders. We were impressed to discover more great choices than we projected. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander.
The Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander is the perfect tool for both experts and hobbyists alike. This Random Orbital Sander is built with several great features. This Random Orbital Sander is a great tool for the work place and also for home improvement.
The design on the Festool ETS 125 is exceptional. Festool has a good reputation as a highly ranked Sander manufacturer.
The Festool ETS 125 is additionally a really affordable Sander. Festool has priced this Random Orbital Sander at just $200.00. It's truly amazing that Festool manages to offer this Random Orbital Sander at that price. That price is really budget friendly keeping in mind the quality of the Random Orbital Sander.
The Festool ETS 125 is also top rated. The Festool ETS 125 has been reviewed on Amazon 68 times. The average rating is 3.9 out of 5 stars. The Festool ETS 125 is definitely a Random Orbital Sander that buyers prefer using.Full Festool ETS 125 Review
Festool ETS 125 Features & Specs
- Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and lightweight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
- Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Balanced vibration stop (VS) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- Fast and easy StickFix abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.