Listed here is our list of the 10 highest rated Festool Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.You have a number of great tools in our buyer's guide. I'd advise to do a little further research on these Sanders and choosing an option that suits your needs the best!
1. Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander
- (68 Points)
And make sure you snap it back on front and back of lid. But, unless you're sanding drywall, DC is adequate. Bought this item to replace a knock-off orbital sander. Just be prepared to have a house full of dust! I did make some low spots on the table with that sander.
Through our investigation of the top Festool Sanders, we analyzed a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We were surprised to find more excellent options than we projected. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander.
The Festool ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander is the ideal product choice for professionals and hobbyists. This Random Orbital Sander is built with numerous great features. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The ETS 125 by Festool is made with excellent design. Festool holds it's credibility as a highly rated Sander producer.
The Festool ETS 125 is likewise a really reasonably priced Sander. It is priced at just $200.00. It's truly remarkable that Festool manages to offer this Random Orbital Sander at that price. That is particularly cost-effective keeping in mind the features of this tool.
The ETS 125 by Festool is also highly rated. The ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander has been rated on Amazon 68 times. The average user review is 3.9 out of 5 stars. The Festool ETS 125 is a Random Orbital Sander which buyers prefer.Full Festool ETS 125 Review
Festool ETS 125 Features & Specs
- Ergonomically formed to fit comfortably in any size hand. Compact and lightweight enough for extended vertical and overhead use.
- Step-less variable speed allows you to adjust to the needs of the application.
- Balanced vibration stop (VS) design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort.
- Jetstream design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- Fast and easy StickFix abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life.