Listed here is our rundown of the 10 best rated Makita Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.There are a several terrific options in this rundown. It would be a good idea to do some additional online research prior to purchase. That will make sure you purchase the most ideal Sander for your needs.
1. Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander
- (181 Ratings)
Through our investigation of the top Makita Sanders, we analyzed a number of options that are currently available. We were impressed how many high quality tools available to choose from. The XOB01Z by Makita was our favorite Makita Sanders for sale today.
The Makita XOB01Z Random Orbital Sander is the ideal option choice for professionals and amateurs. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Random Orbital Sander includes. It is a terrific product for work and also for home use.
The XOB01Z by Makita is made with premium design. Makita holds it's reputation as a top rated Sander producer.
The Makita XOB01Z is also a very competitively priced Sander. Makita has priced this Random Orbital Sander at just $99.00. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons the tool is so popular. We looked at competing Sanders available that are similar quality and far more pricey.
The XOB01Z by Makita is also top rated. The Makita XOB01Z has been reviewed on Amazon 181 times. It boasts an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of people Invested in the Makita XOB01Z are highly satisfied.Full Makita XOB01Z Review
Makita XOB01Z Features & Specs
- Three speed settings (7,000/9,500/11,000 OPM) engineered for fast material removal
- Up to 40 minutes (low speed) and 20 minutes (high speed) of run time on a single charge
- Large 1/8" random orbit action engineered for fast sanding and swirl-free finish
- One-touch electronic speed control switch provides fast, medium and low settings
- Ergonomically designed body and grip for increased operator comfort
- Dust-sealed switch and bearing for longer tool life