Right now we are reviewing 5 of the best POWERTEC Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.We put together a number of really highly rated tools in this selection. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several factors we neglected to include that make a difference to you.
1. POWERTEC OS1000 Spindle Sander
- (58 Points)
I would recommend this unit to anyone. It is a compact unit with BIG features. The sander works efficiently and quickly. If you have the time, works on large jobs. Would highly recommend this product.
We explored a number of high quality POWERTEC Sanders. There are numerous premium options The OS1000 by POWERTEC was our favorite POWERTEC Sanders available today.
The POWERTEC OS1000 Spindle Sander is the perfect option choice for experts and hobbyists. This Spindle Sander is built with many great features. This Spindle Sander is terrific for use at home and on the job site.
The OS1000 by POWERTEC is produced with excellent design. It's no mystery why POWERTEC has a reputation as a top Sander manufacturer.
The POWERTEC OS1000 is also a surprisingly competitively priced Sander. POWERTEC chose to price this Spindle Sander at just $263.69. That is most likely one of the reasons the tool is so popular. That is very inexpensive keeping in mind the features of this Spindle Sander.
The POWERTEC OS1000 is also top rated. The POWERTEC OS1000 has been rated on Amazon 58 times. It boasts an average star rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers Invested in the POWERTEC OS1000 Spindle Sander by POWERTEC are really satisfied with the tool.Full POWERTEC OS1000 Review
POWERTEC OS1000 Features & Specs
- Includes: (1) Oscillating spindle sander, (6) 80-grit sander sleeves, (5) rubber Sandpaper drums, (6) table inserts, (5) drum washers, and (1) spindle knob
- Features: a lightweight portable design, sturdy and stable full coverage work table, easy to change sanding sleeves in assorted sizes for versatility, and onboard storage for all of your sander Parts
- Unique design: our home improvement sander flaunts an 18” cast iron WORKTABLE with a true-round design, delivering full support for an assortment of different sized and shaped projects
- Power: 2/5 Horsepower - 2. 6 amp induction motor provides 1725 RPM
- Dust pickup: possesses a highly functional built-in dust collection system with a 2 inch port that works with an assortment of dust collectors and shop vacs to keep your work space clean and clear of saw dust