Searching for the best VIVOHOME Sanders? Here's our favorite 3
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.You have a several fantastic options in this buyer's guide. I would advise to do some extra homework on the available Sanders and choosing an option that fits your needs for your projects!
1. VIVOHOME VH243 Drywall Sander
- (52 Points)
I was removing painted popcorn texture from a ceiling. I was dreading the work but this tool made it possible. Total time saver & the finish is absolutely amazing! Additional LED lights actually help a lot! The sander has helped us speed up the sanding process on our jobs.
We researched a number of quality VIVOHOME Sanders. We discovered there were more terrific choices than we expected. The one that definitely stuck out from the crowd though was the VH243 Drywall Sander by VIVOHOME.
The VH243 Drywall Sander by VIVOHOME is the perfect tool choice for professionals and hobbyists. You won't be let down by the features this Drywall Sander includes. It is a great option for the work place and for home use as well.
The craftsmanship on the VIVOHOME VH243 is impressive. VIVOHOME has a good reputation as a top rated Sander supplier.
The VH243 Drywall Sander by VIVOHOME is a great price as well. It is priced at just $129.99. It's honestly incredible that VIVOHOME manages to retail these Drywall Sanders at that price. There are competing Sanders available which offer comparable build quality and far more highly priced.
This Drywall Sander also has high star ratings. The VH243 Drywall Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 52 times. Genuine customers have given the tool an average star rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have had the opportunity to use the VIVOHOME VH243 are highly satisfied.Full VIVOHOME VH243 Review
VIVOHOME VH243 Features & Specs
- 750W motor provides efficient and dynamic power for sanding work. Ideal for grinding drywall, ceilings, interior walls, exterior walls, clearing floor residue, paint coatings, adhesives and loose plaster
- An ergonomic grip handle and control knob for speed adjustment, adjust the speed anywhere from 1000 to 1850 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. Articulating sanding head for covering a wide area
- Handle extension section will allow for a wider range of use. The high quality 12W LED lights surrounded the head offer a brighter working condition. Foldable design allows for simple storage and transportation
- Designed with an automatic vacuum system eligible for 80% dust absorption. With a dust bag included, it's much easier for clean work. Detachable brush segment and removable bottom is for sanding up to edge or perpendicular place, makes clean easier
- Please note: For use on ceilings, the sander's weight (12lbs) will be off the wall, so the machine will feel doubly heavy. Sanders are best used with leverage