Here is our list of the 3 top rated VIVOHOME Sanders
Sanders are an important part of any contractor or home owners tool kit. Whether woodworking or automotive bodywork, we have hand sanders and power sanders of all types.We put together a number of fantastic options in our rundown. I'd encourage a little extra investigation on these Sanders and choose a product that fits your needs the best!
1. VIVOHOME VH243 Drywall Sander
- (52 Points)
I was removing painted popcorn texture from a ceiling. I was dreading the work but this tool made it possible. Total time saver & the finish is absolutely amazing! Additional LED lights actually help a lot! The sander has helped us speed up the sanding process on our jobs.
When researching the top VIVOHOME Sanders, we analyzed a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We found there were more great options than we expected. The VIVOHOME VH243 was our favorite VIVOHOME Sanders for sale today.
The VIVOHOME VH243 Drywall Sander is the perfect tool for both contractors and amateurs. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Drywall Sander offers. This Drywall Sander is terrific for use at home and on the job site.
The VIVOHOME VH243 is manufactured with top quality craftsmanship. VIVOHOME holds it's reputation as a top rated Sander manufacturer.
The VIVOHOME VH243 is likewise a surprisingly competitively priced Sander. This Drywall Sander costs only $129.99. The retail price is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Sanders for sale which offer similar quality and much more pricey.
The VH243 by VIVOHOME is top rated as well. The VIVOHOME VH243 has been rated on Amazon 52 times. Real customers have left reviews with an average score of 3.6 out of 5 stars. The VIVOHOME VH243 is definitely a Drywall Sander that shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full VIVOHOME VH243 Review
VIVOHOME VH243 Features & Specs
- 750W motor provides efficient and dynamic power for sanding work. Ideal for grinding drywall, ceilings, interior walls, exterior walls, clearing floor residue, paint coatings, adhesives and loose plaster
- An ergonomic grip handle and control knob for speed adjustment, adjust the speed anywhere from 1000 to 1850 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. Articulating sanding head for covering a wide area
- Handle extension section will allow for a wider range of use. The high quality 12W LED lights surrounded the head offer a brighter working condition. Foldable design allows for simple storage and transportation
- Designed with an automatic vacuum system eligible for 80% dust absorption. With a dust bag included, it's much easier for clean work. Detachable brush segment and removable bottom is for sanding up to edge or perpendicular place, makes clean easier
- Please note: For use on ceilings, the sander's weight (12lbs) will be off the wall, so the machine will feel doubly heavy. Sanders are best used with leverage