Here's our analysis of the top 2 leading 10 Inch Saws you can buy right now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. MK Diamond 169612 Tile & Masonry Saw
- (16 Points)
It lasts all day long with my projects. This one really makes the work a lot easier! This one is the most powerful tools I have ever used. Its various features are helpful. The Tile & Masonry Saw itself is well-balanced and not too heavy.
We researched dozens of quality 10 Inch Saws. There are quite a few quality options The MK Diamond 169612 was our favorite 10 Inch Saws available today.
Both contractors and beginners alike can enjoy the MK Diamond 169612. This Tile & Masonry Saw is built with numerous fantastic features. It is a terrific tool for the work place and for home use as well.
The craftsmanship on the 169612 by MK Diamond is impressive. MK Diamond has a reputation as a top rated Saw producer.
The MK Diamond 169612 is also a really reasonably priced Saw. This Tile & Masonry Saw costs just $. It's honestly remarkable that MK Diamond manages to offer these Tile & Masonry Saws at that price. That is surprisingly cost-effective keeping in mind the quality of the Tile & Masonry Saw.
The MK Diamond 169612 is top ranked as well. The 169612 Tile & Masonry Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 16 times. Real users have left reviews with an average star rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. The MK Diamond 169612 is definitely a Tile & Masonry Saw which most people enjoy using on projects.Full MK Diamond 169612 Review
MK Diamond 169612 Features & Specs
- Engineered for cutting tile, marble, as well as porcelain and water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Fully enclosed thermally protected, high torque, fan-cooled new 1-1/2 horsepower Baldor motor
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head for convenient cutting of various tile sizes
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts and use of blades smaller than 10 inches in diameter
- Cast aluminum guards, cutting head and table with non-slip neoprene surface